• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City OMT***

Absolute rubbish - what a wum comment

nothing wum about it at all......AVB would rather hold onto slender one goal leads than trying to score more and finish the game off. Weve seen it too many times already

AVB seems to be quite a defensive guy

I would agree that if there's one area of 'control' I hope he relaxes on, it is this. Perhaps he feels limited with the players he has (i.e. not much creative guile) but we shall see...

I'm not overly fussed about tonight TBH...

AVB's substitutions this season have consistently terrible this year. Genuinely can't think of a substitution he has made this year which has changed the game for us...

In fact the only one i can think of was against QPR...

constant labeling of our players as brick, by all means criticize but talk like that is tacotish imv

Well I think they are brick. Not because of a performance. There is a difference. Just because we buy a player or two I am allowed to consider them to be brick.

There is a difference between knee jerking and actually thinkin a player is not very good. Yes the player is better than me obviously so me calling him brick is a bit petty but besides the point.

Strange thing is i was enjoying that match, and for 80 mins we where tinkling it.

Lots of positives from the game for me.

As soon as we scored, you could see we lack any urgency. Which allows the opposition to close us down. From controlling the game completely, we gave the game away.

If we'd kept up the urgency and passing we'd have seen out the end of the game, possibly scoring again as they pushed on.

Its like we don't know how to play once we're winning.

Otherwise, for 80 minutes, good performance.

Can't believe it, we keep conceding scrappy crap goals. We had that game in the bag, literally a draw would have been a tinkle take. I can't get my head round these Jekyll & Hyde performances

Falque starts at CF for us against Wigan on saturday IMO.

He did more today than Dempsey and Sig have done all season.

only spurs can lose a game like that. Bottle jobs.. nothing will change. oh well.. used to all this crap over the years.

players see the manager panicking by throwing on defensive subs and they get overwhelmed themselves

no real arguments about the subs today - half time we came out look a lot more up for it and when Norwich were down in the final 20 mins and throwing caution to the wind bringing on an 'experienced' defensive player in the middle for a young player in this situation is a sensible move and one that 99% of managers would most likely make

That had a lucky 2 minutes with a jammy deflected goal.

Sig and Dempsey, they have been awful for us. But we don't have a decent replacement.

With a striker we would have won that. Our summer transfers make life difficult for us again, for about 5 years running. Thanks Daniel!!

I'm not that bothered, but it is annoying.

Postives are that we are a very good team, just missing some players in key positions and our depth is seriously lacking. But I think we're going to have a great season in the league!

And I hope Lloris is finally picked ahead of Bra din the league. He's so sharp!

Personally I'd rather miss a pen against Norwich but score the winner against Man Utd than the other way around. But maybe that's just me.

Back