• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Entertaining first half. Disappointed we don't lead after all our chances. This is a game we should win, but we need to be more clinical.

I know it won’t happen but I’d be tempted to get Berg on for Hojb if fit. Can leave Skipp and Winks in there. Just feel we need one more player with a bit of attacking threat.

I know I’m harping on but we’re just falling short when that vital final move falls to a defensive player in an attacking position.

Think Hojbergs been good here.

some nice passing to start moves

Can't have any complaints about that performance. Best we've seen in a while, Leicester playing a fairly open game seems to suit us.

What seemed a fairly defensive setup hasn't been, both Skipp and PEH have gotten forward well, obviously not necessarily great on the final third, but they get there, they try, numbers forward, that counts for a lot.

Decent options on the bench too if we want to add more attacking power.

More or the same please.

Can't have any complaints about that performance. Best we've seen in a while, Leicester playing a fairly open game seems to suit us.

What seemed a fairly defensive setup hasn't been, both Skipp and PEH have gotten forward well, obviously not necessarily great on the final third, but they get there, they try, numbers forward, that counts for a lot.

Decent options on the bench too if we want to add more attacking power.

More or the same please.
Too many defensive minded players being asked to do attacking things. They are trying their best but it doesn't really suit their attributes hence that final pass lacking or timing just not quite being right.

The system has merit though, just needs a higher quality of player performing the roles to work well.

Only managed to tune in as we scored, stats of the half and what i saw suggests we're shutting them out pretty well whilst creating good chances the other end?

Moura & Kane look like they're linking well

Back