• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

The BBC can **** themselves. Not only an enforced tax for something that should be a service that you can choose to support or not, they also **** up the football just to have the monopoly on the highlights. The epitome of the kid who goes home with the only football in a strop. Is it going to be like this the whole FA cup? I get that it's possible to go and see the game but for those of us not based in London it's difficult, and very pricy. Bunch of *****

I remember the days of sound-sharing, allowing others to listen to the radio for people outside of the UK, back in the late 90's, I used to have about 200 friends on Yahoo Messenger. My sound-sharing setup was legit...a microphone placed next to my speaker.

Last edited:
Vorm our best player so far .

penalty Spurs!!!

Moore the big lump fouls soldado .. C'mon Andros

Back