• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

why would they rest there players when they do not have another game for a week.
so that would mean they not played in 2 weeks if they rest there best players lol

i would rest walker and verts

was just bored..got to thinking..if we ban Mumorn for a couple of weeks, with all this double posting going on, we all might get closer to his post count..:)...and ehm..COYS!!

These are probably more appropriate;

194p30f9p5pnvgif.gif

giphy.gif

PANDA CHEESE! never say no to panda - my tally heshnah!

My current obsession with these black and white *******s is due to watching these ads in a drunken state about 2 years ago!

My current lock screen....for about 18 months

285785-bigthumbnail.jpg

everyone who would play like this against us already knows it's the best approach. it's been the same since we qualified for the CL. it's alos not unique to us and is generally how most lower bottom half teams set themselves up against upper top half table sides and they do so because it's widely proven to be the best way for them to pick up points in tough away games

Compact, narrow, tight between midfield and defence, 11 men behind the ball, strong pressing game and if that fails, guts and glory tackling. Stifling teams without a player with vision for a decade.

Hence why we always struggle.

Depending on injuries i would play

Vorm

Chiriches Kaboul Dier Davies

Paulinho Stambouli

Lennon Ade Townsend

Soldado​

This is the biggest selection headache for Poch to date, I am all for going for the FA Cup but with a cup final carrot dangling in front of us coupled with the fact we left ourselves a lot of work to do next week in Sheffield we have to rotate for this one and have our best 11 ready and fresh for Sheffield. It should help we will have Chadli back next week. I would play Davies again as Rose needs to play next week and play Ade again so we can play Kane in his proper role with Eriksen behind next week as well. Maybe try Ade & Soldado for this one.

I would also leave Eriksen and Kane on the bench in case we do need to rescue the tie in the second half.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------

Chiriches---------Kaboul-----Dier-----------Davies

------------Dembele--------Mason-----------------

Lennon----------------Paulinho-------------Townsend

--------------------Soldado/Ade---------------------

Then for Sheffield we go for

---------------------Vorm----------------------------

Walker---------Verts-------Dier-------------Rose---

-------------Stambouli------Mason-------------------

Townsend------------Eriksen----------------Chadli---

-----------------KANE DA GHod--------------------

You're right - we've gotta be looking at this as a double header with next weeks game in the back of our minds when deciding our starting XI.

I'd agree with most of your selection but unfortunately I can't see a way past Kane starting both fixtures....and all future ones! Will drop him for Saturday rather than next week...

XI Vs Leicester

-------------------- LLoris
Churches --- Kaboul --- Jan --- Rose
----------- Capoue --- Dembele
Townsend -------- Pauline --- Eriksen
------------------ Adebayor

Then XI vs the Blades

------------------- Vorm
Walker --- Dier --- Jan --- Davies
----------- Mason -- stambouli
Townsend ---- Eriksen ---- Chadli
------------------- Kane

I think Poch will put out a similar sort of side to the one against Burnley in the replay at WHL:

---------------------------Lloris----------------------------

-----Yedlin-------Kaboul-----Vertonghen------Davies----

-------------------Capoue-----Dembele-------------------

--------Townsend------Paulinho--------Rose-------------

-------------------------Soldado---------------------------

I would start Yedlin in this one to gel him into the side as soon as possible.

Expecting a fairly dull and struggling game for us if the rotated line-ups posted here are correct. Although I'm fine with that I suppose, time for some pragmatism.

Any chance Lamela might be ready? An attacking midfield trio of Townsend, Paulinho and Lennon/Soldado/Adoe seems very short on creativity.

I suppose we could push Mason further forward if we want.

Would, again, love to see another youngster get some game time. Onomah or Winks perhaps.

Agree with THFC84 on Yedlin too.

I think Poch will put out a similar sort of side to the one against Burnley in the replay at WHL:

Honestly I don't think we'll see Yedlin for a while. Chiriches has done really well at right back

Honestly I don't think we'll see Yedlin for a while. Chiriches has done really well at right back

Whats the score with Fazio?? Thought it was just a short term thing?

I'd give Chiriches and Davies games at fullback with Vorm also staying in goal, Lloris, Rose and Walker have to play now against Sheff UTD. Paulinho at #10 behind Soldado. Townsend and Lamela on the wings with Mason and Capoue in midfield. I think Mason needs the minutes and I want Stambouli and Dembele as our midfielders at Sheff UTD. Hopefully we can give time to the likes of Onomah later on.

Don't see the point in that. We have plenty of squad players who need games if we want to rotate.

They will all be here next season. The likes of Capoue, Lennon and Kaboul wont be.
There very few games left this season where our young players can get a game.

We have no injuries whatsoever. Just Chadli and Bentaleb unavailable. Great news. Let's use our huge squad tomorrow!

I think we need a strong core; remember that we were VERY lucky to beat Leicester on Boxing day. Too much drop in quality and we could be out - plus they have signed Kramaric so shouldn't be underestimated as he may come alive at a big venue like ours.

My team:

Vorm

Chiriches -- Dier -- Verts -- Davies

Stambouli -- Dembele

Lamela -- Paulinho -- Townsend

Soldado

Need to save Walker, Kane and Eriksen for Wednesday....

F*CK ME.......we've played hundreds of games and the whole mother f*cking squad is FIT!!......

Hallelujah

(and to our distant comrades ...bonne chance to nabil and all our thoughts are with nacer)

Back