• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

I have been sacrificed to the OMT Gods my friends. It was not my choice, I was chosen.

Only Pandas can save us now

tumblr_lvtdr8H2dR1r19mz9o1_500.gif

This is the biggest selection headache for Poch to date, I am all for going for the FA Cup but with a cup final carrot dangling in front of us coupled with the fact we left ourselves a lot of work to do next week in Sheffield we have to rotate for this one and have our best 11 ready and fresh for Sheffield. It should help we will have Chadli back next week. I would play Davies again as Rose needs to play next week and play Ade again so we can play Kane in his proper role with Eriksen behind next week as well. Maybe try Ade & Soldado for this one.

I would also leave Eriksen and Kane on the bench in case we do need to rescue the tie in the second half.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------

Chiriches---------Kaboul-----Dier-----------Davies

------------Dembele--------Mason-----------------

Lennon----------------Paulinho-------------Townsend

--------------------Soldado/Ade---------------------

Then for Sheffield we go for

---------------------Vorm----------------------------

Walker---------Verts-------Dier-------------Rose---

-------------Stambouli------Mason-------------------

Townsend------------Eriksen----------------Chadli---

-----------------KANE DA GHod--------------------

Last edited:
Gonna take more than an fat impotent bear trying to shake off a stubborn Klingon to save this one.

This is the biggest selection headache for Poch to date, I am all for going for the FA Cup but with a cup final carrot dangling in front of us coupled with the fact we left ourselves a lot of work to do next week in Sheffield we have to rotate for this one and have our best 11 ready and fresh for Sheffield. I would play Davies again as Rose needs to play next week and play Ade again so we can play Kane in his proper role with Eriksen behind next week as well. Maybe try Ade & Soldado for this one.

I would also leave Eriksen and Kane on the bench in case we do need to rescue the tie in the second half.

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------

Chiriches---------Kaboul-----Dier-----------Davies

------------Dembele--------Mason-----------------

Lennon----------------Paulinho-------------Townsend

--------------------Soldado/Ade---------------------

Thing is, that's not a terrible team is it? It should be capable. Use the squad Poch. It's a tough end to the month, if we're still in all cup competitions come the end of it, then we're doing really well.

Thing is, that's not a terrible team is it? It should be capable. Use the squad Poch. It's a tough end to the month, if we're still in all cup competitions come the end of it, then we're doing really well.

Yeah not at all we really should have a good chance of beating Leicester with that side they have been leaking goals all season. When is the last time we have been in all competitions come February? I certainly cannot remember that in some time.

Kane, Eriksen and Verts need resting.

Assuming Chadli and Lamela are still out:

--------------Vorm
Walker---Fazio--Dier---Davies
--------Mason--Stambouli
-Townsend--Paulinho---Lennon
-----------Soldado

reverse psychology post......

Really hope we huff and puff for the majority of the game and find some way to eek out a goal....would be great if Leicester could get a late leveller....A replay at this stage of the season would be immense.

another trip to Leicester this season is exactly what our squad needs!

We need to flog ourselves to death in this one....we need to make sure we are exhausted so we are not fully aware and a to tired to appreciate the horrors that await us at Bramall Lane next week.......no rotation neccesary poch!

Kane & eriksen are cattle......squeeze the udders for every last ounce of milkyness.

get it done poch ffs

Massively important to rest Kane, Eriksen, Verts .. everyone else we can play, I'd be tempted to protect Lloris as well.

i think many teams have figured us out now and will play just like how Sheffield Utd did and to get us on the counter/set pieces.

we should play our physically strongest team and somehow that means dropping ade, davies and eriksen.

everyone who would play like this against us already knows it's the best approach. it's been the same since we qualified for the CL. it's alos not unique to us and is generally how most lower bottom half teams set themselves up against upper top half table sides and they do so because it's widely proven to be the best way for them to pick up points in tough away games

I agree actually re: Yedlin

With Naughton going he needs some game time asap. He might be needed if something were to happen to Walker.

Plus I want to see this kid run!

Rest all the first teamers, this is our least important competition at this stage.

We're doing well in all the other comps, concentrate on those and let the kids try this one.

If we try to keep going on 4 fronts we will crash and burn on 4 fronts.

Back