• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S ome of the same players who are looking crap now were doing so under the end of the Poch reign so its not all down to fitness( imo), we keep making excuses for players but s ome of them have been going through the motions under 3 managers now. I do agree that the present climate does not look good for a summer turnover but if we can not/do not manage it this summer next season will be more of the same. IMO

I don’t necessarily disagree at all but I suppose my comment was more on what I think will happen rather than what should happen. Some players should be moved on as much for their own sakes as well as ours but I can’t see a big clearout coming.

What Spurs need is a thorough clean-up of mentality from fans willing to back a manager who will take the hard step of dealing with the players and can manage the English media to Levy telling the players who are whining to shove it where the sun doesnt shine and he also backing the manager and giving time. When favorites are touched, the fans and player start complaining and people start leaking crap to the media- If Spurs want to succeed, they have to be willing to do such - if not - you end up in this space.

Until the clean-up is done, forget it. Also do I believe Mason is the right person - No. If he were to ask me advice, I would tell him to run away from this job at the moment - go build up his CV and gain experience.

Unless we have fresh investment I imagine our transfer budget for the summer is close to zero and we have to sell before we buy.

We dont have the budget for the rebuild (or the scouts go pick up unearthed diamonds), nor do we have the players to get into the top 4 currently.

We are screwed for a few seasons at least

Lets at least start with a complete clear out of our recruitment side. Lets appoint Leicesters recruitment team instead. They seem able to unearth some gems.

Name me one player since Son who has lived up to the price we paid for them?

Lets at least start with a complete clear out of our recruitment side. Lets appoint Leicesters recruitment team instead. They seem able to unearth some gems.

Name me one player since Son who has lived up to the price we paid for them?
Hojberg has been good value. But agree with your point....

What Spurs need is a thorough clean-up of meteorology from fans willing to back a manager who will take the hard step of dealing with the players and can manage the English media to Levy telling the players who are whining to shove it where the sun doesnt shine and he also backing the manager and giving time. When favorites are touched, the fans and player start complaining and people start leaking crap to the media- If Spurs want to succeed, they have to be willing to do such - if not - you end up in this space.

Until the clean-up is done, forget it. Also do I believe Mason is the right person - No. If he were to ask me advice, I would tell him to run away from this job at the moment - go build up his CV and gain experience.

I'll start by saying that I think Jose was the wrong man and I think Alli can still be a star again for us.

However, if rumours are true that Levy forced him to keep Alli and Winks, that's not on. The manager has to be allowed to manage and breaking up a group that has underachieved for years needs to be done. Levy needs to keep out of that unless the manager is proposing to trade Kane in for magic beans or something. However if he suggests trading Dier or Aurier for magic beans, I think that's a reasonable swap.

We must get a left back to replace Reguilon

Another one for the ‘Not good enough’ list.

I make that 15 players. At least.

What concerns me is that there are a lot of fans who have up to now believed that we only needed to buy a couple of players and get rid of Jose. We need a LARGE clear out of players no matter who our manager is and i really hope that Levy can see this and provide the cash to be able to do so.

Of course a new manager is of importance but if they ( Levy/ new manager) believe/think that we only need a couple of players to lift us then we will continue to struggle.

This x 1,000.

Now listen here everone..lol..The first thing this club needs to do!
is to build a solid defence..as we all know this is tantamount. Buy some top quality defenders who know what its all
about..forget midfield and attack that comes later..lets get the fudging defence sorted for gods sake....
and tell them not put their fudging hands behind their backs all the time.....then after that ..lol We think about the rest of the players and who to bring in...because lets face it looks like some players ...bloody good players will leave us sadly!
Yes. Just look at what Diaz has done to Emirates Marketing Project! He's come in and made a £200m defence almost look like a £200m defence.

I'll start by saying that I think Jose was the wrong man and I think Alli can still be a star again for us.

However, if rumours are true that Levy forced him to keep Alli and Winks, that's not on. The manager has to be allowed to manage and breaking up a group that has underachieved for years needs to be done. Levy needs to keep out of that unless the manager is proposing to trade Kane in for magic beans or something. However if he suggests trading Dier or Aurier for magic beans, I think that's a reasonable swap.

Dier and Aurier for soggy non magic beans is a fair swap.

Back