• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I realise the whole team have been very poor, but honestly with Lo Celso being one of the two in midfield we were on a hiding to nothing.

It will have played a part. As it has on countless occasions in the past.

Fine knocking 4 past a terrible Sheffield United team. Apply a bit of pressure and...
You look at Leeds and you look at us and we don't look like we've had any coaching. I don't think the performance is down to mentality as much as it is quality, tactics and implementation of which we had little.

Him and Aurier have been particularly awful today. So fudging bad.

I want Dier to be a good player but he's just a fudging liability.
Sadly the highlight of his time with Spurs was not getting sent off in the Battle of the Bridge.

The fact that he is first choice CB all these years later emphasises how far we’ve fallen.

The only place bale should be is on a plane back to Madrid.

Slightly odd decision to start him. Certainly, in hindsight, Moura's energy would have been better from the start with Bale able to come on as a striker second half.

Leaving our FBs without any protection didn't work. We won't win games conceding 3.

When lloris is stopping it from being a cricket score and moura and lamela don't look interested you something is wrong.

fudging Hojbjerg gets the ball there in an acre of space. 3-1 down with a minute to go. Doesn't even attempt to do anything and passes back to Lloris. That's cowardly. Just a small thing but another sign of what a crowd of bottling clams we have in the team. And he's supposed to be one of the better ones.

You look at Leeds and you look at us and we don't look like we've had any coaching. I don't think the performance is down to meteorology as much as it is quality, tactics and implementation of which we had little.

Perhaps, but plenty on here said that we had a top 4 squad which was being held back by the manager. Little evidence of that today - Leeds look like they want it more and their players look superior in every department.

Back