• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Fudbalski klub Partizan OMT

I'm happy enough with this.
Playing away against a decent side completely motivated in a huge game for them. It's impossible to motivate our players for this and at the same time rest others.

so to sum up:

Lennon and Paulinho have been garbage in a 'didn't do **** all' sort of way, Davies has been garbage in a 'everything he did was atrocious' sort of way, Townsend and Kane have been bad in a 'everything they tried didn't work' sort of way, Naughton has been ok, Benteleb decent, our 2 cb's good (especially Fazio) and Stambouli pretty good.

I know it's pretty much a complete 2nd 11 playing tonight but man.. Apart from the obvious hard earned away point there's not been hardly any other positives.

I know it's pretty much a complete 2nd 11 playing tonight but man.. Apart from the obvious hard earned away point there's not been hardly any other positives.

Fazio and Vertonghen look a damn good partnership and that's a MASSIVE positive if it continues.

Unless confirming how pants Townsned is, really realizing that Kane needs a loan spell and that Soldado doesn't seem that bothered aren't postitives.

Not much Glory there - just a point.

1st half we had massive possession but could have gone in behind on the break.

2nd half was murkier - they dominated first 10 mins. Rubbish ref .... we should have been playing against 8 men if he'd had half a brain. I expected to see a "Should have gone to Specsavers" motto on his shirt.

Oh 1-1 in the other, so 'as you were'. That's 2hrs of my life I won't get back

Last edited:
If that had been Kaboul missing a header, gifting Markovic a shot on goal ...

or Chiriches trying to do some kind of Cruyff turn instead of clearing it after winning the ball, with nobody covering behind him...

Unless confirming how pants Townsned is, really realizing that Kane needs a loan spell and that Soldado doesn't seem that bothered aren't postitives.

Haha I almost added such a comment about Townsend but it just gets boring ****ging him off each game, he's had plenty of chances to impress and I just can't be arsed with discussing him anymore. He's been training with the club for about a decade now and he still doesn't know when or even how to complete a simple pass.. I've written him off a long time ago.

Haha I almost added such a comment about Townsend but it just gets boring ****ging him off each game, he's had plenty of chances to impress and I just can't be arsed with discussing him anymore. He's been training with the club for about a decade now and he still doesn't know when or even how to complete a simple pass.. I've written him off a long time ago.

I guess I have a touch more patience. It's his last 2 or 3 performances that have done it for me. His appalling touches against 'Pool and then tonight doing the same ****e EVERY time.

Boring, boring game. Verts and Fazio as a pairing looked good though. That's about the only positive from that game. Did we produce anything at all except hitting the crossbar in the 2nd minute? I can't recall we were even close to anything resembling a chance apart from that, and that is really poor and disappointing!

Decent result on such a crap pitch. Second choice front three behind Kane really showed why they are second choice , though think Erikssen Lamela and Chadli would've struggled as well on that pitch. Not very conducive to a quick passing game.

If we're going to persist with Lennon and Townsend in Europa league games play them as wide men not inverted *******s, away from home that's how we'll stretch them.

Still wasn't a loss and was good match time for benji and fazio.

Back