• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

What a strike! Caballero all over the place shouting at his defenders. Lost his concentration there. But what a strike! Get in!

I jumped pretty high when we scored! I love the lad - and to add goals too, long may it continue.

As much as the doom mongers would have you believe, we've played well in pretty much all of our games this season. The first 11 is starting to click into shape and I'm positive.

I do sometimes wonder if one of Christian or Lamela but hopefully both will work...

How brick are the linos though!?!

Not much between the teams - apart from their far superior individual quality of course! Thank you Hugo. Several quality saves that have kept us in the game.

COYS

City stood moaning, but they scored from a similar position. Concentrate and they could easily have broke again. Their own fault, play to the whistle.

I don't know what's more painful - seeing another Kyle moment or listening to Michael Owen (how the feck did he get this gig??) - Could be Tony Gale I guess :rolleyes:

Both goals offside, so the scoreline is probably fair enough. They look a lot more dangerous going forward than we do, but our overall play is better (imo). I'm not sure I'll be too surprised whatever the result - in the next 45 minutes, I can see us winning, losing or drawing this!

City moaning about the offside. Booking as well. Have a look at your own goal clams.
Tbf theres was touch and go, you will rarely see a worse decision than ours! Not complaining though.

We look vulnerable on th counter and down our left. Would be tempted to Bring on rose for erisken who has been poor

Reactions: DTA
Eriksen isn't right today.
I'd throw on Rose to play in front of Davies.
That would stop all their attacks down our left.
And it would add some pace in behind them.

Back