• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

Thought we've played ok, even Lamela's done alright!

We need our widemen to support the full backs defensively though as Man C are getting 2 against 1 out wide on so many occasions

Although Walker does make one error every game (so does Hugo) he's played well. He has all season.

Eriksen by far our weakest player, awful game, but he's just coming back, and we know what he CAN do so hopefully he'll come out better.

Davies playing well but getting no support, which is worrying.

My biggest thing is the central midfield, I just think actually that Alli is better further up, he's too inconsistent and too attacking to be one of the two I feel. We don't have any choice obviously, but feel pushing him further forward when Mason/Bentaleb comes back would be good for us and him.

Lutonspur - I'm having a Back to the Future moment with Photoshop, your avatar and Shaun Goater's picture:

norm-4c4ec6fbd9a60-backtothefuture1985.jpeg

:D

Eriksen isn't right today.
I'd throw on Rose to play in front of Davies.
That would stop all their attacks down our left.
And it would add some pace in behind them.

He played out wide for the first 25-30 mins. He picked up when moved back central

To the tune of 'Can't buy me love'

Can't spell your naaaame, can't spell your naaaame, just can't spell your name' haha.

Christian looking tired. Shame Ryan's injured.

Back