• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

I fancy us to win 1-0 or 2-1. Kane will score.

My team would be (based on the reported injuries):

--------------lloris
walker---toby----vert----rose
---------dier----alli
---lamela---son----chadli
------------kane

Yes and what I wrote was in the same vein as what you wrote. A hypothetical statement that bears no rational explanation. What if we had played a full side on Wednesday and one of them pulled a hamstring/turned an ankle/got a charming two-footed tackle from Flamini? All could haves.

Shіt can happen in any game. Kane could end his season a minute into the warm-up to the one tomorrow. So what? I'm talking about maximising our winning potential.

Last edited:
Y'all are strong minded. I will watch this match but my morale is low post the mid-week result. I hope the boys win. Beating City would help.

PS I dont rate Kane this season until he has gotten benched for one full game and watched his videos from last season. He is off form for Spurs!

We'll lose 3-1. Kane will score for us but we won't be in the game really, yet people will see the Kane goal & pretend otherwise.

11/10 for City to win the race to 2 goals seems value. I had expected it to be nearer 8/11.

7/4 City to score in both halves is better value.

Anyhow, I expect a decent performance regardless of the result.

I'd like to see Rose play as he IS better than Davies admittedly, Son and Eriksen linking up well and Kane getting off the mark.

Come on you Spurs!!!!

This game - the way we play and the result - is now important for Poch. Will he be vindicated for his team selection on Wednesday or not? I suspect, not. If not, it will take me some time to forgive him for his mad team selection against Scum 1.

I fancy us to win 1-0 or 2-1. Kane will score.

My team would be (based on the reported injuries):

--------------lloris
walker---toby----vert----rose
---------dier----alli
---lamela---son----chadli
------------kane

Not bad, but not quite.

Same back five but in front:

Dier
Alli. Eriksen

Lamela

Son. Kane

Front five all interchangeable.

I thought hard about whether to rest Kane and bring in Chadli.

No overground trains at all to WHL today due to engineering works on the trains

It's going to be fun in the new stadium if they keep doing this with another 25k supporters trying to get to and from the ground

Funny how the media aren't focusing too much on the other England forwards goal drought! Oh yeah, he broke the record for
Y'all are strong minded. I will watch this match but my morale is low post the mid-week result. I hope the boys win. Beating City would help.

PS I dont rate Kane this season until he has gotten benched for one full game and watched his videos from last season. He is off form for Spurs!

Rooney's not scored in nearly 1000 mins (to add context)

Spurs to race into an early 3-0 lead. Aguero to pull 2 back before he hobbles off. Son to score a very late break away goal, 4-2

COYS

Funny how the media aren't focusing too much on the other England forwards goal drought! Oh yeah, he broke the record for

Rooney's not scored in nearly 1000 mins (to add context)

Goal_tally.png

Back