• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace****

As I said, it's Palace. If we play like we can, we'll beat them. They have looked like a bottom 3 team.

'Bolasie is ours, fudge off tottenham, Bolasie is ours'

If it hasn't been said already, can I be the first to say, you're kind of welcome to him guys.

Good performance just feel someone needs to force it a little more when we attack. Last year Kane just managed to get his shots off, Alli looks like he's that type of guy. Mason definitely.

Tailor made for an Eriksen 89th min winner.

Good performance just feel someone needs to force it a little more when we attack. Last year Kane just managed to get his shots off, Alli looks like he's that type of guy. Mason definitely.

Tailor made for an Eriksen 89th min winner.

good half. dier and alli have been good and stopped palaces midfield from dominating the ball. Chadli and Lamela both been predictable and wouldn't surprise me to see both subbed off for Eriksen and hopefully Njie. Kane has also been awful.

could be a game where subs win it again.

If it hasn't been said already, can I be the first to say, you're kind of welcome to him guys.

They've been singing about our support being brick. What does that make them? They've been absolutely pathetic, drowned out by general mumbling amongst the Spurs faithful.

They've been singing about our support being brick. What does that make them? They've been absolutely pathetic, drowned out by general mumbling amongst the Spurs faithful.

Back