• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace****

the Palace player that has impressed me is the left back Souare...one to watch

I'm surprised how far forwards Alli is pushing, I know he is very good at that, but that does leave us light in the middle, a lot of onus on Dier.

OK so far, no width, just trying to sneak and blunder through the middle, looks promising so far but who will score the all important first goal?

Really? I would say that Alli and Dier had been well on top in midfield so far

Passing the ball around a team that are happy to sit back is not exactly hard is it? When its been advancing with the ball and decision making he has been a little sloppy imo.

Passing the ball around a team that are happy to sit back is not exactly hard is it? When its been advancing with the ball and decision making he has been a little sloppy imo.

I think that you are seeing what you are looking for

I think that you are seeing what you are looking for

Back