• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace****

I hope that we see a lot of movement and interplay by the front four. All four can play any of those positions and we could really make it difficult for the defenders by varying it a bit.

watching the Pardew interview.....definitely likes a result against spurs

Note1: West Ham beat Arse, Pool and City.
Note2: Palace are not a bad side, so don't get too upset if we struggle against them.

Here's hoping for a cracking performance and seven nil victory to the mighty Yid Army.

Worried about their pace up front. They could kill us on the counter if we aren't careful and clever. We might might to sit back a bit more than usual, and let them have the ball, but the problem is that we don't have that much of a counter-attacking threat in our own team and, of course, that we usually don't defend well when we defend deep either.

It will be in interesting to see Dier and Alli in central midfield. Lamela has to show something completely different than he did in midweek.
Perhaps Kane, Chadli and Son will manage to break forwards.

Also interesting to see how Cabaye performs us, considering most of us would prob have liked to sign him in the summer

It comes to something when we are at home and are not confident of a win. It was only a few years ago that we would welcome anyone to the lane and be 100% confident of beating anyone.

Thats ridiculous, must of been 1 of the last games of the season with nothing to play for surely?

2nd and 3rd on the list were both Arsenal with average ages of 22. Capable of beating if we ever decided to play Bentaleb cm with Alli - Dier at the back with CCV etc.

How do people not know Bentley is injured?! I thought people on here were meant to be big fans?!?!

Anywyas, I'd like to see Lamela start actually. In the number 10!!

Lloris
Walker
Toby
Jan
Davies
Dier
Alli
Son
Lamela
Chadli
Kane

Bench: Vorm, Wimmer, Rose, Carroll, Dembele, Eriksen, Njie

Lovely!! 4-0

Oh look at that. I got the team bang on!

Back