• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Crystal Palace OMT***

Clearly need width here. Again we blunder into the middle time after time. Same as in every game. It must be some new mega-tactic. It's like trying to push a sausage through a keyhole. Messy, ugly, frustrating.

Get Lennon on, or put Lamela left please.

Lamela has not been brilliant but he's been better than Kane this half. Involved at least. Harry's having a quiet game.

Just seen the scores, nobody has scored in the 3pm games except the Ars.e have conceded three.

What chance a Sanchez hattrick and a late Ramsey winner?

Issue today is Palace's 3 men in central midfield. Its been very hard to find space in the number 10 area.
Kane really struggled to get into the game until he moved out the left.
Also I noticed the tempo is good once Mason and Bentaleb get it but when Vertonghen and Fazio are passing it around at the back it takes an age.

Eriksen, Davies, Bentaleb and Mason are all playing well.

Awful performance for 20 minutes, but we began to control the game. But did we rewlly create a decent chance? Our chance creation is atrocious. We are so predictable, so easy to play against.

And mason needs to dk e off. He offers nothing and we need a bit of steel in there to stem their counter attacks.

Confident still though, but we really should be creating good chances.

Issue today is Palace's 3 men in central midfield. Its been very hard to find space in the number 10 area.
Kane really struggled to get into the game until he moved out the left.
Also I noticed the tempo is good once Mason and Bentaleb get it but when Vertonghen and Fazio are passing it around at the back it takes an age.

Eriksen, Davies, Bentaleb and Mason are all playing well.

Bit harsh in the defenders. They have to be much more safe as they're last line. The midfielders have protection.

Stambouli on for Mason.
Lennon on for Lamela.
Chadli on for Kane.

Would be my subs throughout the second half.

Slow, slow, slow! Why do we always start on 50% vs the "lesser" teams? We should go out full steam and blowing them off the pitch from the fu*king start!!! Really angers me!

Decent first half, Spurs largely controlled the game and created several decent chances.

This forum and the commentary on my stream overly negative.

Lamela. Pathetic.

Yes, has been poor, providing no protection for. Dier and consistently losing possession by dawdling and cutting in.

It would be worth trying him on the left.

Also, Bentaleb is the new Robbie Keane directing traffic but knowing having a forward gear himself.
Only one holding player, put Chadli on left if Lamela doesn't work and Lennon on right so we can play Eriksen in middle and break urgently.

Inverted experiment today doesn't look like being successful.

Just seen the Stoke goals. All teams have to do against Arsenal is get it wide and cross it, they are truly awful a dealing with crosses.

Slow, slow, slow! Why do we always start on 50% vs the "lesser" teams? We should go out full steam and blowing them off the pitch from the fu*king start!!! Really angers me!

It's been this way ever since AVB started, or whenever we didn't have Bale and Lennon available under Harry at home.

No width, everything through the middle on a tiny pitch. Lamela cuts inside and the right back is a centre back with no burst of pace to provide any width himself.

I don't blame the players one bit. They have no space in which to operate. We need Lennon.

That was a great save from Lloris, from Dann's header.

We had a couple of moments around the box when it didn't quite fall to the right man, it kept going to the Spanish Muckspreader unfortunately.

Eventually something should fall to someone else and it will be on target.

Back