• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Crystal Palace OMT***

Furking told you, the guy is great outside the box, terrible in it.

Slices it well wide rather than just chip it into the gaping empty net, idiot.

Furking told you, the guy is great outside the box, terrible in it.

Slices it well wide rather than just chip it into the gaping empty net, idiot.

Such a brilliant first touch, followed by a very poor finish. Story of his time at Spurs.

It's painful to watch! Not a single attempt to run behind and stretch the defence! Everyone standing with their back to the goal! We're never ever gonna score like this. We need Paulinho and Lennon on!

Stoke just had a fourth goal disallowed.

Edit: **** with completely unexpected penalty goal.

Oh Kane, been so tired and average today. Hope he gets a chance at a header at some point.

COME ON, play 5 seconds of good football in a row and we can beat these twuntinhos

I was joking when I said I would have Defoe back on loan, but playing with Soldado is like playing with 10 men. If it was a choice between the two today I know who I would rather out there to get us a goal.

Back