• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Coventry City OMT***

There's a reason why he's only the co-commentator on a local radio station. They've talked nonsense all game

Yeah but they aren't Spurs fans, just general people who know about the game. I'd believe them over people on Spurs forums, really. Like how the guy forgot about Gomes. A regular non-Spurs fan isn't going to care about the 3rd and 4th choice keeper.

@TottenhamLondon please just shut it about the GK position eh your getting fudging boring. We all support THFC the team not individual players yeah?

What did the commentator say?

How in football the shirt is always the keeper's lose, and he had it taken away unfairly. They didn't agree with that. Went on for a few minutes too.

@TottenhamLondon please just shut it about the GK position eh your getting fudging boring. We all support THFC the team not individual players yeah?

Listen, fair enough but as long as certain posters are insulting Friedel after every Spurs win (you know who they are) I'll keep on about it too.

Yeah but they aren't Spurs fans, just general people who know about the game. I'd believe them over people on Spurs forums, really. Like how the guy forgot about Gomes. A regular non-Spurs fan isn't going to care about the 3rd and 4th choice keeper.

you don't trust AVB?

What a talented team we had :) Do you have it on vinyl? Probably worth quite a bit as a Spurs novelty item.

Game has gone right off the boil. Subs?

I do still have it as well as 'Ossie's dream', 'Tottenham Tottenham' and 'Hotshot Tottenham' which was the 87 cup final song. I also have an England vinyl single somewhere, 82 maybe? It has pictures of the players around the outside.

Payback for Mabbut, I felt for him that day. Then parker does it a few years late in Italia 90. Mabbut was our King of the day, fought and fights diabetes successfully. Hoddle and Waddle, Ardiles, what didn't we have ?? Luck that day, that's what.

We are so far apart now it's ridonkulous now.

I do still have it as well as 'Ossie's dream', 'Tottenham Tottenham' and 'Hotshot Tottenham' which was the 87 cup final song. I also have an England vinyl single somewhere, 82 maybe? It has pictures of the players around the outside.

Quality! =D>

So you believe people who have nothing to do with the club, and don't follow the club on a daily basis, over those of us who do?

Your opinion is invalid anyway, because you're not a Spurs fan, you have a vested interest in Friedel because you're from the same country and you only care about him and Dempsey starting, not about the team. I bet you didn't even watch Spurs before 18 months ago

They know about the game....yet had forgotten about Gomes and didn't know that Cudicini has moved to the MLS?

These two bozos know absolutely fudge all about football. Their ramblings make me want to turn it off. Unlike television, muting isn't really an option.

So nothing to do with your silly national bias then at all :-"

So you believe people who have nothing to do with the club, and don't follow the club on a daily basis, over those of us who do?

Your opinion is invalid anyway, because you're not a Spurs fan, you have a vested interest in Friedel because you're from the same country and you only care about him and Dempsey starting, not about the team. I bet you didn't even watch Spurs before 18 months ago
Of course I have a better perspective. I'm not a blind follower of AVB or try to justify any decisions made. Objective always better than subjective. Only in this case I'm American and an American is involved, doesn't mean it was any less wrong though.

How in football the shirt is always the keeper's lose, and he had it taken away unfairly. They didn't agree with that. Went on for a few minutes too.

Listen, fair enough but as long as certain posters are insulting Friedel after every Spurs win (you know who they are) I'll keep on about it too.
Good man.

Now that the game has settled down these guys banter is quite funny. Forgot what listening to a match on the radio felt like.

Of course I have a better perspective. I'm not a blind follower of AVB or try to justify any decisions made. Objective always better than subjective. Only in this case I'm American and an American is involved, doesn't mean it was any less wrong though.

That just makes you a blind follower of Friedel and probably even less objective.

Back