• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Coventry City OMT***

Seems odd to be giving Dembele minutes, Sigggggsurrdsson shouldn't be needing a rest. To be fair I've not really been best kept informed so there may be a good reason behind the move.

Of course I have a better perspective. I'm not a blind follower of AVB or try to justify any decisions made. Objective always better than subjective. Only in this case I'm American and an American is involved, doesn't mean it was any less wrong though.

I'm not a blind follower of anybody. Where have I even mentioned Vilas-Boas? What I do know is that Lloris is a better keeper for Friedel, he's considered one of the best keepers in the world, and even Brad is accepting him being ahead of him. Friedel is a good keeper, but he has many limitations, he's not a young man anymore, he doesn't command his box at all. He makes good saves, but a lot of them wouldn't have to be made if he was quicker off his line, and more commanding from crosses.
I'm pleased as punch that he's signed for another year, as he's a fantastic back up, but he shouldn't be our number one.

Can I also suggest you go read www.windycoys.com and look at his analysis of goals we concede. Many could have prevented from Friedel from early in the season.

Of course I have a better perspective. I'm not a blind follower of AVB or try to justify any decisions made. Objective always better than subjective. Only in this case I'm American and an American is involved, doesn't mean it was any less wrong though.

i at least one american owner of a football club in the EPL who could do with great keeper in his starting lineup... any ideas why no one has come to offer Friedel his one final hurrah transfer signing, after seeing him benched?

fudge me, that was horrible to listen to. Had to turn it off in the end. If you're trying to be funny, at least come up with something I haven't been bored by dozens of times before.

QPR still drawing, means our game v them will be on Saturday at 12.45 instead of Monday - that's a good thing I think. Go there get the points and widen the gap

The thing I shall remember about this game is how bad these absolute macaronic half wit commentators were, how the feck do these idiots get the job?

Fair enough, we've seen out the game 'professionally' but that same thing where other top teams who are more clinical in attack, would finish them off with a couple more goals.

Good win, but there is room for us to improve our attacking incision.

90′ +2
The Coventry fans are jumping up and down, thinking they've grabbed a consolation through Gary McSheffrey but the flag was up for offside very early against him. Only two more minutes left here of added time.

Back