• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Coventry City OMT***

Like the line up, shame Carroll hasn't gotten a start. Not that I dislike the Hudd, it's just that if he's leaving this month then this might be one of the last chances to give Carroll a relatively risk free start in amongst a lot of good players starting for us. Hopefully Carroll can get a prem loan this month then.

There are some interesting link ups to watch for, Ade and Dempsey together also Naughton and Siggy on the right, clever team.

Like the line up, shame Carroll hasn't gotten a start. Not that I dislike the Hudd, it's just that if he's leaving this month then this might be one of the last chances to give Carroll a relatively risk free start in amongst a lot of good players starting for us. Hopefully Carroll can get a prem loan this month then.

I dont think Hudd will leave this window.

I don't think we will go for and get Moutinho in January, it's an outside shot at best.

Keeping Hudd as close to match fit as possible could be very important.

Arguably only BAE, Bale and Adebayor would be in AVB's first choice 11. So think it just reflects the strength of the squad rather than the fact that we're playing first choice players

true, and yes shows the strength of the squad....I though we would have seen Carroll and Townsend starting and definitely no Bale and Adebayor. Great for the fans anyway who are making the trip

I think Hudd will stay till summer, important to have some back up there who has experience in big games. He may not be displaying form of old but will still have something to offer when the fixture list piles up.

Livermore will go on loan then be sold in the summer I expect especially as he's not in todays squad.

yikes it looks like the "last chance saloon" lineup. reminds me about the team selections during my schooldays - after the key players were selected, the rest were put into a game to impress. I can still remember that everyone was nervous and trying so hard it was just chaos!

I'm gonna put it in really big letter so hopefully more will see it:

NO LIVE TELEVISION COVERAGE TODAY

i can't imagine that the organizers can't find a way to make money from live broadcasting some of the matches today, given the possibilities of video-on-demand on PCs, tablets and phones. Plus they already have the commentators live.

Back