• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea ***

There are a lot of players who would do no wirse, doesn't mean we should hsve them anywhere near our team though.

There was a passage earlier where Royal was through away on the right and should have squared it to the open man in the middle but ended up having a brick shot blocked, reminded me of Traore - we need better, we're just kicking the can down the road buying guys like this

Traore would have had the pace to cut across the defender and either shoot with a better angle or give Kane a tap in.

I’m still yet to see this better football than under Jose etc we are playing. It’s been no different under Conte, just dressed up in a different formation…..

Strangely I've never seen teams take that approach, they seem to more or less want to double up on him or prevent him from getting service.

I'm sure some manager at some point will catch up to your plan.

they are not doubling up, its the fullback saying to his mate, "you have to see this up close, its hilarious, don't worry about the space behind us, its never getting there"

Strangely I've never seen teams take that approach, they seem to more or less want to double up on him or prevent him from getting service.

I'm sure some manager at some point will catch up to your plan.
We marked him one on one this season. He had all the room in the world to run into and still produced nothing.

Again some of this performance is on Conte. We were pressed relentlessly in the first game because of the lack of control on the ball of the back three, so to combat this he plays the same 3 at the back again! Add to that a GK who has not played many games, a RB at LB despite an exciting LB on the bench. Our problems are starting at the back which then means we don't have a platform to attack from.

His hands are tied somewhat.

Our players are rabbits in the headlights with the ball.

no one looks remotely calm on the ball

Agree on his end product but this can be worked on no? Especially with a world class manager like Conte. He's the kind of player that gets fans on their feet and we so badly need that. It's all so boring at the moment.
No I don’t think it can. Other than his 1v1 duals his game is so poor .

All this he scare defenders is utter nonsense.

only thing signing Traore does is make us look like pretenders. Utter muck

Again some of this performance is on Conte. We were pressed relentlessly in the first game because of the lack of control on the ball of the back three, so to combat this he plays the same 3 at the back again! Add to that a GK who has not played many games, a RB at LB despite an exciting LB on the bench. Our problems are starting at the back which then means we don't have a platform to attack from.

Add to that no hold up play from a proper centre forward .

And to make it worse I see WHU have just scored (not that I really expect them to drop points tonight)
That was always 3 points in the bag . Shows how far we fallen when you can argue they’re a better side than us . Moving in the correct direction where we have stagnated massively.

Back