• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Now i've slept on it, Lennon to start. We need to go at them and get the first goal, I fear we'll implode if we concede first...

Whoever says the FA Cup has become devalued obviously doesn't know about occasions like this.

Maybe it has been for little teams like Wigan and Bolton, who field their reserves as they know they don't have a chance of winning, but for our grand old team the FA Cup is still massive. I think I'm even more nervous about this game than the City one earlier in the season.

Would bloody love to win today so much. COYS!!!

Finding it difficult to be optimistic ahead of this one after our recent run, but hopefully our players will be looking to bounce back and at least we should be able to expect 100% commitment and effort today.

We have to go 3 in the middle I think, I would prefer Parker sitting with Modric and VdV ahead of him, but we haven't played like that in a very long time so it's probably unlikely. Suppose it will be Modric, Parker and then either Sandro or Livermore. Then either Lennon or VdV has to be dropped, I'm guessing Harry will play VdV cutting in from the right.

Back 4 and the rest of the team pretty much picks itself.

Assumign Kaboul is fit then:

----------------Freidel--------
-Walker---Kaboul---Gallas---BAE

--Lennon--Parker--Modric--Bale
------------------VdV---------------

-------------Adebayor-------------

As I've said many time, a midfield three of Sandro, Parker and Modric doesnt work as you dont get enough goals from them - it means that you have 7 of your 10 outfielders who are very unlikely to score.

The above line-up can easily work against Cheatski's midfield trio as all it needs is for Rafa to drop off when we lose the ball and pick up their deep midfielder

Assumign Kaboul is fit then:
----------------Freidel--------
-Walker---Kaboul---Gallas---BAE

--Lennon--Parker--Modric--Bale
------------------VdV---------------

-------------Adebayor-------------

As I've said many time, a midfield three of Sandro, Parker and Modric doesnt work as you dont get enough goals from them - it means that you have 7 of your 10 outfielders who are very unlikely to score.

The above line-up can easily work against Cheatski's midfield trio as all it needs is for Rafa to drop off when we lose the ball and pick up their deep midfielder

Has there been a new update.Thought he was out for the next 10 days at least, possibly the season?

Why am I not THAT excited about today?

I dont know. im actually just subdued. Its a bit like can I even be bothered going. Im going tho.

6-3 spurs

That might be because you know we will lose.

Nah even when I knew we would lose (eg Real Madrid last year) I was still fudgein excited to the point that I wasnt thinking about anything else.

I am unsure why this game im not. Maybe it is because its at Wembley and it is such a brick stadium with poor acoustics and atmosphere

DHFS i feel the same sadly. Not because i think we will lose because i think we have a chance today. I think it's more to do with me not getting especially excited about the FA Cup.

fudging 6:00 kick offs....Today will take ages.

Nice little vid to pass the time. Love these guy's work

[video=youtube;5LtdiNiRHQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5LtdiNiRHQ0[/video]

The Sun is cracking the flags. Its Cup Semi-final day. We're off to Wembley in an hour. Come on Spurs, make it a day to remember
\o/

Back