• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

We used to be the most successfull team in the FA Cup history when we last won it in 1991. Since then ManU and Arsenal overtaken us. Disappointingly, we have lost 5 semi finals during that period. Now, we have another chance to put our name back into FA Cup history. I think semi final for us is more important than the Final due to the fact we have poor semi final record but excellent Final record. Playing Chelsea in the semi final will be a real test of character for the players and Redknapp. We have never been convincing in Cup matches under Redknapp. This will be a perfect time for Redknapp to inspire us against Chelsea.

Doesn't matter what the team lineup is going to be, the players don't need motivation to give their best in this match. If they can't lift their game in the prestigious FA Cup semi final, then they don't deserve to play football ! We have gone far too long without winning the FA Cup. It is time, we change all that by winning it this season. If we can overcome Chelsea in the semi final, it will be as good as winning the Cup itself ! Just hope the players will turn up for this match.

Wait a minute Mick.

"nobody knows that

not even people with an over inflated belief in their own opinions can predict the future"

and now you state:
"I hope you don't get too disappointed when your prediction of us losing turns out to be wrong"

are you exempt from your theory that people with over inflated belief in their own opinions can't predict the future then?

you could pick a fight in a phonebox couldn't you?
:lol:

its not a prediction, its a belief - I don't ever harbour thoughts of us losing, despite evidence that suggests it would be insanity to do otherwise.

I certainly don't go public spouting doom and despondancy

Neither do I post long winded diatribes about about what I believe the team or manager should do - but I'm happy to share what I believe I would do, were anyone daft enough to let me manage the club.

so its not a prediction, and if you read the rest of the sentence, instead of trying to chastise me over the bit you selected then it would help your understanding of what I was trying to say.

you could pick a fight in a phonebox couldn't you?
:lol:

its not a prediction, its a belief - I don't ever harbour thoughts of us losing, despite evidence that suggests it would be insanity to do otherwise.

I certainly don't go public spouting doom and despondancy

Neither do I post long winded diatribes about about what I believe the team or manager should do - but I'm happy to share what I believe I would do, were anyone daft enough to let me manage the club.

so its not a prediction, and if you read the rest of the sentence, instead of trying to chastise me over the bit you selected then it would help your understanding of what I was trying to say.

We both have that trait on here tbh (and many others). In fact most posters on here suffer from this disease imo.

Anyway you're right no one has the abilty to predict the future. I'm pretty sure King Of Norway meant his statement in exactly the same way you did (ie his feeling is that we'd lose).

You bitch! I may have broke my iPad by spitting Pepsi over it when I read the above! :)

Why does it say banned under totman when he's still posting or has he since been banned?

hmm - presumably because of things he said - and if that holds for KON as well, then I can say in all honesty that I am really sorry that what I said caused the reaction that it did. It wasn't my intention, and if there are any pleas allowed then I for one would rather see him posting - than be excluded for saying something that caused me no offence whatsoever - and was a misunderstanding, one which I was happy to talk through and resolve.

Everybody dance now! Feeling nervous already.

Despite the CL semi final coming, can see Chelsea being fired up to get revenge for the 2008 CC Final defeat. Just hope we can lift our game and beat them.

Everybody dance now! Feeling nervous already.

Despite the CL semi final coming, can see Chelsea being fired up to get revenge for the 2008 CC Final defeat. Just hope we can lift our game and beat them.

Just like every other week you ask 4 hours prior to ko,no :lol:

Ok I'm at wembley waitin for my fudgein mate but I gotta tell ya somethin

Chelscum fans are not only a bunch of fudgein ****s but are extremely ugly.

I hear King, Dawson, Kaboul, Gallas and Nelsen are out

Vidic to make debut, Bassong back from suspension?

Back