• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

The way i see it is this: we need to get 4th and the FA Cup to wipe the smile of all the gooners faces, if we achieve that, we can say we had a better seadon than them.

Definitely the cup thanks. Why is everyone so desperate to become what we've been taking the tinkle out of Arsenal for being for many years now? Also rans in a blatter puppet show. Oh the glory.

Hello everyone first post here,

After a miserable weekend and the fact that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are now level on points with us, I really do hope all the players are starting to realise that they could potentially chuck away a great season.

Friedel

Walker Gallas Kaboul BAE

Lennon Modric Parker Bale

VDV

Adebayor

2-1 Win for us // Adebayor & Lennon - Lampard (Pen)

FA Cup Final here we come!

Definitely the cup thanks. Why is everyone so desperate to become what we've been taking the tinkle out of Arsenal for being for many years now? Also rans in a blatter puppet show. Oh the glory.

TBF, I don't think people are dismissing winning the FA Cup as being less important than qualifying for the CL. It's the consequences of not getting Top 4.

Last time Spurs won the FA Cup in 1991 they lost 2-1 to Norwich before playing their semi final at Wembely against a London club !!!

Its an omen, COYS !!!!

and only won 2 league games from Jan-May 91!! finished 10th after being 3rd/4th before christmas. spooky.....

Ivanovic will be a big loss in defence for them, I rate him as the best right back in the league too. Would love it if Ashley Cole misses our game too, I think Lennon could have a potential field day with Bertrand at left back..

He's no Ashley Cole and we all know what Lennon's capable of!

True but often it depends on more who the player in front of the left back is, as well as the RB is playing behind Lennon.

Go back to the good old Charlie and Lennon days and there's some serious threat there, but unfortunately Walker has taken a dip in form after playing so well and there's also going to be Ramires/Mikel covering making things difficult.

Because Sandro, Parker, Modric, Bale and Ade will all play. That leaves one place for VDV or Lennon.

Back