• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

[video=youtube;wZn1AL4Rwf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZn1AL4Rwf8[/video]

Get us in the mood after yesterdays disappointment. COYS!

Legend.

Have you not noticed the relationship between these brick lazy one or two line OMT's and our brick form.

You're basically vomiting into the gaping anus of the OMT match gods.

Bull, i made a beautiful OMT for the man utd game and they tore us a new one

Those of you dropping Cudicini from the team make me sick. His sheer patience and loyalty should credit him a full run in the FA Cup, he has kept us in it this season! he could easily go to another club and be their number 1, we are incredibly lucky to have the best number 2 in the league

If we win FA Cup then it will definately soften blow of CL.

I hope we don't play with low tempo; Go out and run the fudgers down.

Those of you dropping Cudicini from the team make me sick. His sheer patience and loyalty should credit him a full run in the FA Cup, he has kept us in it this season! he could easily go to another club and be their number 1, we are incredibly lucky to have the best number 2 in the league

Lindegaard may have something to say about that.

Cudicini deserves to start in my honest opinion. He has been our number one throughout the FA Cup run, to be dropped now in my opinion would be nothing less than disrespectful. Just like Stoke last season, they had Sorensen in goal for the FA Cup and got all the way to the final, he was number two in the league behind Begovic but he kept his place in the final, same should happen with Cudicini if it were to happen.

this is no time to be sentimental. i bet friedel would have played if we'd drawn chelsea in an early round. we need our best team playing

Friedel

Walker Gallas Kaboul Ekotto

Lennon Modric Parker Bale

VDV

Ade

No gimmicks, no Saha, no Livermore, no 5-3-2, just play our best players in their best positions please Harry!

15th April, time for our official end of season party.

0-3.

Gomes in goal. Surprise Jenas/Kranjcar pairing in the middle. Bale injured. King falling apart. Literally.
Redknapp fired five minutes into the match. FA appoints him three minutes later.
Modric sold to Chelski at half time, then scoring a hat trick for them in the second half.

Total disaster. It's written.

0-3.

Gomes in goal. Surprise Jenas/Kranjcar pairing in the middle. Bale injured. King falling apart. Literally.
Redknapp fired five minutes into the match. FA appoints him three minutes later.
Modric sold to Chelski at half time, then scoring a hat trick for them in the second half.

:lol:

0-3.

You jest

Last time Spurs won the FA Cup in 1991 they lost 2-1 to Norwich before playing their semi final at Wembely against a London club !!!

Its an omen, COYS !!!!

Friedel

Walker Gallas Kaboul Ekotto

Lennon Modric Parker Bale

VDV

Ade

No gimmicks, no Saha, no Livermore, no 5-3-2, just play our best players in their best positions please Harry!

Sounds great on paper.
But we'd get destroyed in the centre of midfield against Mikel, Lampard and Meireles, with Ramires possibly helping out from our wide.

Last time Spurs won the FA Cup in 1991 they lost 2-1 to Norwich before playing their semi final at Wembely against a London club !!!

Its an omen, COYS !!!!

This is exactly the pick me up I need!

And I was at the '91 semi and I'm going on Sunday!

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back