• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

The Mirror says it will be this team:

Spurs v Chelsea: Cudicini, Walker, Gallas, King, BAE, Lennon, Parker ,Modric, WORLD'S GREATEST, VDV, Adebayor

Cudincii starts. HARRY WHA THE fudge ARE YOU DOING?!?! I don't care about being loyal, and giving players a run around. This is the FA Cup semi final and we should play our best 11.

If Carlo makes a clanger Harry is going to get crucified!

Cudincii starts. HARRY WHA THE fudge ARE YOU DOING?!?! I don't care about being loyal, and giving players a run around. This is the FA Cup semi final and we should play our best 11.

If Carlo makes a clanger Harry is going to get crucified!

Why would he? Much chance of him making a clanger as Friedel has

It's a really obvious thing to say, but I really hope Ledley has a stormer today.

It's been excruciating to watch him falter in his last few matches, and I'd love him to sign off on high.

Why would he? Much chance of him making a clanger as Friedel has

Just saying if he does. Brad's been solid all season, our best keeper and Harrys decided to be loyal to Carlo. If he fudges up Harry will take the blame. And rightly so.

Back