• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Tottenham Hotspur ‏
Players have arrived at Wembley - Gareth, Kyle and Bongani first out to have a look at the pitch, followed by Ryan, Jake, Danny

We cannot possibly lose this now.

"Im told THFC trained in a 4-4-1-1 formation yesterday. King, Lennon and van der Vaart in the starting XI"

fudging 6:00 kick offs....Today will take ages.

Nice little vid to pass the time. Love these guy's work

[video=youtube;5LtdiNiRHQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5LtdiNiRHQ0[/video]

Ha ha that is a top effort

A lot of work went into that, very funny IMO

Well then... if it is Rafa, Lennon, Bale and Ade with Modric and Parker in CM, then we will have to make sure we work extremely hard in midfield. My hope is the 2 wide men run them absolutely ragged on the Wembley turf.

Mumorn,where is that quote from?

I really do hope it is 4411.

Friedel,Walker,Gallas,King,BAE,Lennon,Parker,Modric,Bale,Rafa,Ade. If that is the team i really fancy us to pull it off

I wish today would hurry up - have some of this

[video=youtube;4mRwbOi-QhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mRwbOi-QhQ&feature=related[/video]

Mumorn,where is that quote from?

I really do hope it is 4411.

Friedel,Walker,Gallas,King,BAE,Lennon,Parker,Modric,Bale,Rafa,Ade. If that is the team i really fancy us to pull it off

Some guy I follow on twitter to be honest

I'm expecting:

Cudicini, Walker, Gallas, King, Ekotto, Lennon, Modric, Parker, Bale, VDV, Adebayor
Subs: Friedel, Khumalo, Rose, Livermore, Sandro, Defoe, Saha

Cech; Bosingwa, David Luiz, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Mata, Kalou; Drogba

from Henry Winter on twitter

Back