• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

How easy it is for people like my gf. Shes still asleep, no worries at all, will go and see her parents and go shopping whilst I'm wide awake bricking my pants and nearly having a heart attack....and the game hasn't even started yet

How easy it is for people like my gf. Shes still asleep, no worries at all, will go and see her parents and go shopping whilst I'm wide awake bricking my pants and nearly having a heart attack....and the game hasn't even started yet
It's all about faith...enjoy the beers and then have a fantastic afternoon....COYS.

I'm so gutted

About 5 weeks ago I got asked to work for 3 hours just to help cover somebody. Didn't look at the fixtures etc. Was going to say no but was offered a full day in lieu for working . Thought it would be silly not to.

Needless to say the timing couldn't be more annoying. 1-4, just about as annoying as it can get.

Sky+ for me then and trying to avoid any mention of the game!

Have three hours of paperwork to do between now and the start of the match coverage. I have interview tomorrow and so this is paperwork in ensuring that I'm prepared; all competencies based stuff.

got a report to finish up on and then I'll get to cooking and have my dinner in front of the laptop (I'm working in India where we're about 5:30 ahead of you - the game's at 7:00 for me)

I'm not going to have much of an appetite for this one :evil:

Good luck mate

Cheers mate. I know I have to do it now, as soon as the Spurs game coverage starts, I'm done for the day. I know I won't be able to concentrate after the game, not only because of any potential result, but also because of the alcohol I'll be drinking during the match! :D

Us thrashing the ****s will definitely help to make up for the work I'm going to have to put in though.

come on you spuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs​

Arse 1 - 5 Tottenham Hotspur

Last edited:
im watching lord of the rings; return of the king to pump me up!!! good omen? methinks yes... fuuuuck COYS!

Play to our potential and we'll win. Long time since we've been to their brickhole with a much better team - make it fudging count.

I doubt that we're going to dominate possession.

Arsenal may not be the team that they were a few years ago but they still keep the ball pretty well against most opposition. They had the lion's share of possession in the game at the Lane, if I recall correctly.

Far more of a problem for them these days is actually doing something of substance with that possession. Back when Henry et al were in their pomp, Arsenal created chances for fun. Not so much now.

So I suspect that the pattern of the game might be more a case of Arsenal having more of the ball but Spurs, breaking at pace, posing the greater threat.

That has certainly been the pattern of play the last few times we've played them

There is only one key battle in this tight game:

Who is the ref, and have we paid him more than Wenger did?

bad feeling about this one. we are inconsistent lately, while they are not as bad as advertised.
i recon few bad bounces, few bad calls, total meltdown, and 1-4 loss.

Inconsistent? We have lost twice in the league in 6 months,the last defeat being 11 games ago and on a different day with different refs,we'd be undefeated since August. Inconsistent is the last thing I'd label us.

Even though we are 10 infront,i still see us wanting it more

Back