• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

I think we should have the mental egde. The goons are mentally down at the moment - and for us to score first will knock them quite hard. On the other hand, we've also comeback against them in the past so surely this will also play on their minds?

I think we should have the mental egde. The goons are mentally down at the moment - and for us to score first will knock them quite hard. On the other hand, we've also comeback against them in the past so surely this will also play on their minds?

all that goes out the window on derby day

ps i hope we start with saha and ade up top.. just put them to the sword from minute one ..

I disagree. We need some bodies in the middle and I would rather bring on Saha with twenty minutes to go if we are chasing the game. VdV is a big game player and (if fit) he needs to start today.

Why have our odds lengthened quite a bit today? We've gone from being 2.96 on Betfair to over 3.15! Suggests either bad team news or people have just decided that it's inevitable that Arsenal will end their slump with a win over us... ?

Why have our odds lengthened quite a bit today? We've gone from being 2.96 on Betfair to over 3.15! Suggests either bad team news or people have just decided that it's inevitable that Arsenal will end their slump with a win over us... ?

We're 2.87 on bet365...

Arsenal are 2.40.

Anyway forget betting, time to show them whose boss!

COYFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were 3.25 at a lot of places this morning, have dropped a bit since, best price is 3.13 at BetVictor.

Back