• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

Everyone seems to think we are gonna win - i hate this fave tags- it sets us up for a dramatic fall

Think we're gonna get done over today sadly.

HERETIC! Burn him!

Based on what? Their impressive form, our recent ability to throw results down the pan?

What in our current DNA suggests that we are going to lose to a weaker club, particularly one with some of their better players missing?

Illogical prediction based in Spurs of old, rather than the current team and management.

Now shape up, stand up straight, put that trembly bottom lip away

and breathe and believe.

HERETIC! Burn him!

Based on what? Their impressive form, our recent ability to throw results down the pan?

What in our current DNA suggests that we are going to lose to a weaker club, particularly one with some of their better players missing?

Illogical prediction based in Spurs of old, rather than the current team and management.

and breathe and believe.

I think its based on a) its happened before b) NLD - form kinda goes out the window and c) its at the Emirates and if ever a game was needed to 'reignite' their season this would be it.

HERETIC! Burn him!

and breathe and believe.

It's a prediction based solely on my feelings today. Besides what key players are they missing? Ramsey? Martasacker? Squillaci? None of them are key players.

I think its based on a) its happened before b) NLD - form kinda goes out the window and c) its at the Emirates and if ever a game was needed to 'reignite' their season this would be it.

I've seen a few NLDs, I know what happens.

I bet you spineless doubters would love to have my outlook.

I go into every one of these games, whether attending or watching on TV, with the firm conviction that we are going to do them by a large and humliating margin.

and I never, ever lose faith in the fact that - whatever the result, we will do them next time as well.

By a large and humiliating margin.

:lol:

It's a prediction based solely on my feelings today. Besides what key players are they missing? Ramsey? Martasacker? Squillaci? None of them are key players.

Wheelchair?

dunno mate, I don't support that sack of pony, but thats the excuse they will trot out when we do them.

Put your feelings to one side. Trust in the force

Spursforce

I've seen a few NLDs, I know what happens.

I bet you spineless doubters would love to have my outlook.

I go into every one of these games, whether attending or watching on TV, with the firm conviction that we are going to do them by a large and humliating margin.

and I never, ever lose faith in the fact that - whatever the result, we will do them next time as well.

By a large and humiliating margin.

:lol:

Mate i think we will win 5-1 but I understand people being apprehensive. I want us to play 442 and just come out of the blocks like a greyhound would. ATTACK the fudge out of them get a 4-0 lead and just chillax in the second half with a few ole's and conserve our energy for the bigger game against Utd for the title charge.

Mate i think we will win 5-1 but I understand people being apprehensive. I want us to play 442 and just come out of the blocks like a greyhound would. ATTACK the fudge out of them get a 4-0 lead and just chillax in the second half with a few ole's and conserve our energy for the bigger game against Utd for the title charge.

You think they are going to get 1? gah, such a pessimistic viewpoint.. :p

Back