• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play a full team for this one tbh. Get the confidence and goals flowing for players like Soldado and Lamela and get the starters used to Poch's system as early as possible.

Hopefully we can put enough past them today so that we can put out a complete reserve team before the Liverpool game.

I'd play a full team for this one tbh. Get the confidence and goals flowing for players like Soldado and Lamela and get the starters used to Poch's system as early as possible.

Hopefully we can put enough past them today so that we can put out a complete reserve team before the Liverpool game.

If we play the full side, won't Soldado be sitting on the bench?

FWIW, if like me you'll be unable to access live streams, BBC London 94.9 have their usually turgid live commentary - if you can stand it.

Don't see why a keeper can't play two games a week for the whole season.

Especially when one's a game like this, when there'll be very little for him to do.

This has got to be an easy win hasn't it?

They went straight into the group stage last year having lost a CL play off against Anderlecht, but lost all three group games with an aggregate score of 13-1

Our U21 side would beat this team.

My live stream app is showing Limassol as playing Lokamotiv Moscow an hour after we kick off, that should make it really easy, 15-0 Spurs, Hugo to get 8!

Cant believe no channel is showing this. Does'nt it just encourage fans to seek it out on the internet and then think "hey, I can watch all games like this".

Said it before, Soldado and Lamela need to play in this game.

If there is any chance we can put 3 to 5 goals past this side, give those guys the opportunity to get some belief/form, because unless we have a unknown transfer plan, we need both of them to contribute this season.

Wouldnt mind giving Bobby and Lamela and hour each in this, away from home means any boo boys/supporter grumbling won't get to them and allow them to play their respective games.

Especially when one's a game like this, when there'll be very little for him to do.

This has got to be an easy win hasn't it?

They went straight into the group stage last year having lost a CL play off against Anderlecht, but lost all three group games with an aggregate score of 13-1

Our U21 side would beat this team.

They weren't actually in European competition last year. The year before they played in the group stages and lost all their away games but their home record was W1-D1-L1, the win being 3-0 over Marseille. In the CL play-off that year they beat Anderlecht 2-1 in the home leg.

Still can't believe this isn't on ITV4, even if Sam Matterface & Clarke Carlisle are pony.

Dodgy river it is then...Be nice to see Bobby put a couple in.

Possibly...I think someone posted a few pages back that the game is being shown in the U.S which may aid in healthy rivers being available

Just received this, sorry admin if im breaking rules by posting this please remove, but as its 'official' thought it may be ok

Dear Spurs supporters,
As the international rights holders of the match AEL vs Tottenham tonight, Spring Media are providing a ppv live-stream, priced at GBP 8 (92 swedish kronor, as the payment system can only handle SEK). There was very low interest in the match from the TV community in UK, but
we believe there is many supporters that would like to see the match. We would be very happy if we could get the help to spread the word across the Tottenham supporter communities that an official live stream will be available for the match.

Please contact me if you can post the link to the official live stream within the Tottenham supporter community.
We will then provide you with a free access code for the match.

http://streaming.sportsground.tv/?p...&hideTop=1&hideRight=0&hideAd=1&tid=3&sid=162

I’m available to answer any questions in relation to our broadcast of the match.

We hope that you will enjoy our broadcast of the match!

Best Regards,
Torsten

#THFC team: Lloris (c); Naughton, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Paulinho; Holtby, Townsend, Kane; Soldado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back