• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four of the players that started against Wham and all three that came on. The QPR team will probably be very close to the Wham one with Vertonghen in and Dier RB.

Team: Lloris (c); Naughton, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Paulinho; Townsend, Holtby, Kane; Soldado.

Subs: Friedel, Dawson, Rose, Chadli, Dembele, Sandro, Lamela.

Hugo Lloris captains the team this evening.

Surprised that Dembele and Sandro do not start. I was expecting those two, Chadli and Dawson to start this one.

Surprised that Dembele and Sandro do not start. I was expecting those two, Chadli and Dawson to start this one.

Dembele and Dawson are not too surprising; aren't they recovering from injuries?

Chadli and Sandro on the other hand... further confirms the rumours that they are being pitched out for transfer.

Seems the "expert" opinion of many illustrious GG posters on the Beast is not shared by Poch

For our development as a team I think this is better. Too many changes wouldn't be good. It's a squad game, not a first and second XI. Would have liked to have seen at least one of Lennon/Eriksen/Lamela in there as well.

Dier & Verts =

brick-wall-22360-400x250.jpg

It's amazing what googling for 'football stream' can result in. If you're able to log on here that shouldn't be too hard.

I'm watching a stream with loud rock music banging out and all the screen says is "GAME UNCERTAIN" in capitals. Nice

It's like we're Blackburn or PNE ffs! We are Rockenham Hotshots and we are going to win this cup, now show us the flippin game

Just turned on a river to see game uncertain this is gonna be a nightmare how can Tottenham in Europe not be a televised event, and they wonder why no one cares for this competition

Hmmm... the chump on my stream is looking at ITV4 which is Magnum PI followed by The Sweeney afaik

Doesn't bode well

I can watch ITV4 on my telly mate, sort it out!

Just turned on a river to see game uncertain this is gonna be a nightmare how can Tottenham in Europe not be a televised event, and they wonder why no one cares for this competition

You van watch the game legal on this link . streaming.sportsground.tv/?page=player&p...deAd=1&tid=3&sid=162
It costs about 9 euro , but english commentary and legal with ok quality :)

You van watch the game legal on this link . streaming.sportsground.tv/?page=player&p...deAd=1&tid=3&sid=162
It costs about 9 euro , but english commentary and legal with ok quality :)
Sounds like a Finnish guy speaking English, though. Definitely not an Englishman :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back