• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

By HotspurSam on SSC:

qDKJ673.jpg

a86bS91.jpg

OOjOlSY.jpg

yxAdCF9.jpg

BKOjTiG.jpg

wqtUQiN.jpg

25jThY3.jpg

There will be four NFL games in London next year. The teams and venues will be announced on Tuesday 13 December. No WHL yet of course.

The name of the new Atletico Madrid stadium, the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano - announced on Friday, includes a number of considerations that are gradually becoming known, for example that the sponsorship of Wang Jianlin will be a minimum of one hundred million euros spread over ten years.

An agreement signed in Beijing by Miguel Angel Gil is supposed to provide 10m euros per season to the club.

Sporting success and variables will affect the final amount, but in any case Atleti is guaranteed the 100m million according to the agreement.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2016/12/11/584c6a9fe5fdea03618b4673.html

They also own 20% of the club, so it's quite possible that they're using this as a way to pour more money into the club.

City have nicked the tunnel club idea In their revamp of the ground they don't own

If they nicked it from us, then we nicked it from at least half a dozen NFL teams!

I actually thought City had something similar already, except it looks on to the player arrivals rather than the actual tunnel.

If they nicked it from us, then we nicked it from at least half a dozen NFL teams!

I actually thought City had something similar already, except it looks on to the player arrivals rather than the actual tunnel.

Do you get a piece of their birthday cake in that area?

Anyone who has driven by the site would know how monstrous our new stadium will be. It looks intimidating as it is.

In football we would be

Do you think that's a good thing though?

If you look at some of the versions in the US the area is open for the fans to cheer, high five... actually engaging with the players as they pass through. Ours and City's with the mirrors just seem a bit creepy to me.

I'm fortunate to have been invited to some amazing sports hospitality in the UK and US, but apart from a feeling of exclusivity I don't get what's so great about this concept at all.

If you look at some of the versions in the US the area is open for the fans to cheer, high five... actually engaging with the players as they pass through. Ours and City's with the mirrors just seem a bit creepy to me.

I'm fortunate to have been invited to some amazing sports hospitality in the UK and US, but apart from a feeling of exclusivity I don't get what's so great about this concept at all.

No idea

Didn't say it would be but we will wait and see

I'm pretty sure that some stupid UEFA ruling means they can't have open access anyway... it's what they would do

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

In my experience corporate seats are usually just that - they're used for bringing in customers.

I'd bet it's fairly easy to convince a customer to come along to a match when you have tunnel club seats.

Last edited:
Back