• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I was reading something on a Gooner forum lauging further about our stadium delays :mad:
...the rumour on there was that we have an issue with the entranceway that team coaches will use and that it's too low and that "we're struggling to find a solution as there is important infrastructure above it"

Anybody with decent connections able to comment on this?
Entranceway to where? I don't think team coaches go inside at all do they?

Statement from mr levy on the OS now.

There will be some kicking off tonight

From other clubs as well.....so after messing around with the Liverpool fixture .....then it was Emirates Marketing Project,then Watford and now Man Ure and Everton fans whove had there game moved to the Sunday due to our game being moved to a Monday....the list grows,Levy will have so much brown nosing to do after we move in....

Last edited:

Here's a vid shot in July from SE access tunnel. Before the flaps were raised so you can see the height of the trays above the NFL surface.

From Skyscrapercity.

I guess they may mean entrance into the stadium complex, away from the high road and perhaps away from sections where the public can wait
That's what I mean.... I don't think there is any plan for the coaches to enter the stadium complex. I think the plan is that the coaches just drop immediately outside the stadium.

I was reading something on a Gooner forum lauging further about our stadium delays :mad:
...the rumour on there was that we have an issue with the entranceway that team coaches will use and that it's too low and that "we're struggling to find a solution as there is important infrastructure above it"

Perhaps the team coach they're talking about is Maurinho - big-headed tosser ..... gotta respect him for that

We are talking about dropping off a couple of football players, so yes. It's not a high value money transport that needs to be in a secure environment to be offloaded.

Ask Man Utd players when they went to the last Upton Park match what they think of that....
I'm not that bothered per say about the rumour, but i can't imagine we would build a "state-of-the-art" stadium complex for high-level sports and just drop off the main Sports stars (each worth millions of pounds) on Tottenham High Road :D

Ask Man Utd players when they went to the last Upton Park match what they think of that....
I'm not that bothered per say about the rumour, but i can't imagine we would build a "state-of-the-art" stadium complex for high-level sports and just drop off the main Sports stars (each worth millions of pounds) on Tottenham High Road :D
I suggest you notify the project managers, because they've obviously done something wrong in the planning docs then.

And that is why you should never take any notice on what any know it all has to say on football forums.;)

We are talking about dropping off a couple of football players, so yes. It's not a high value money transport that needs to be in a secure environment to be offloaded.

Even if true (and its unlikley there was an oversight) Spurs players probably wouldn't arrive by coach. Opposition players on a coach wouldn't have the luxury of an underground entrance - good!

Shame we don't know what is really going on. A carpark entrance is definately not the reason for the delay, but there must be a number of key outstanding things. Yet Levy is not paying overtime anymore to have a zillion workers on site, so it suggests the issues are more comlex and not solved by simply throwing men at the site.

Even if true (and its unlikley there was an oversight) Spurs players probably wouldn't arrive by coach. Opposition players on a coach wouldn't have the luxury of an underground entrance - good!

Shame we don't know what is really going on. A carpark entrance is definately not the reason for the delay, but there must be a number of key outstanding things. Yet Levy is not paying overtime anymore to have a zillion workers on site, so it suggests the issues are more comlex and not solved by simply throwing men at the site.
Or that the areas we were throwing labour at are no longer on the critical path as they are not related to the issues that have developed. Why throw overtime costs at parts of the stadium that will just sit complete whilst we wait for the rest to be finished?

Or that the areas we were throwing labour at are no longer on the critical path as they are not related to the issues that have developed. Why throw overtime costs at parts of the stadium that will just sit complete whilst we wait for the rest to be finished?
I don't know how to use the like button. Most use of overtime was for the ground works which are now mostly completed. The veil and cladding wasn't/isn't essential for opening, and was not prioritized. The issues now are the electrical and fire systems, which had "substantially more errors than normally", which in turn fuels the rumors of sabotage.

I used to work on building sites, labourer but did a bit of foreman work as well.

Last building site I was on was 2000 Bramley Green. Back then we had a block of flats reached through an arch with flats built over the top. Chap from the fire phalanx came the week the brick work was finished to check the height and whether fire engines could fit underneath it, work would have stopped if it could not.

This was 18 years ago.

The is no way they would build a football stadium that could not have access from all side for emergency vehicles, think about it for a second ladies. I know I joke around on this site and some of view me as a custard loving oddball. But honestly stop and think about it for a second.

Back