• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I guess they may mean entrance into the stadium complex, away from the high road and perhaps away from sections where the public can wait
What makes you think this is, in even the smallest possible way, true?!

The contractor fcuked up the safety systems, why is this so hard to believe?!? What makes this less believable to you than the delay is due to us not being able to fit a bus in the stadium complex?

i wrote fire b r i g r a d e and for some reasons it comes out rude boys.

why does b.r.i.g.r.a.d.e. come out as rude boys?
Because it’s Fire phalanx? Although I like the fact your version is an anagram of I, Badger

Edit:I typed B r i g a d e above and it still autocorrected to rude boys :confused:

Last edited:
Or that the areas we were throwing labour at are no longer on the critical path as they are not related to the issues that have developed. Why throw overtime costs at parts of the stadium that will just sit complete whilst we wait for the rest to be finished?

You sure talk purty on tecknickle matters.

Be our Deliverance, bubba.

I used to work on building sites, labourer but did a bit of foreman work as well.

Last building site I was on was 2000 Bramley Green. Back then we had a block of flats reached through an arch with flats built over the top. Chap from the fire rude boys came the week the brick work was finished to check the height and whether fire engines could fit underneath it, work would have stopped if it could not.

This was 18 years ago.

The is no way they would build a football stadium that could not have access from all side for emergency vehicles, think about it for a second ladies. I know I joke around on this site and some of view me as a custard loving oddball. But honestly stop and think about it for a second.
The pitch storage area, is used as a CAR park when the pitch is out. No access for large vehicles there, and there is no need. P
There are plenty of underground parking lots where a fire truck cannot enter.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...ates-horticultural-excellence-at-hotspur-way/

HRH The Earl of Wessex, in his role as Patron of the London Gardens Society, visited our Training Centre at Hotspur Way, Enfield, in recognition of the facility’s horticultural excellence.

The Training Centre won a prestigious gold medal at the 2017 London Gardens Society Awards and is regularly featured at the annual Enfield in Bloom celebration.

The Earl was joined by Chairman, Daniel Levy, Executive Director, Donna-Maria Cullen, Head of Playing Surfaces and Estates, Darren Baldwin, and guests from the London Gardens Society on a tour of the grounds.

This included our unique Kitchen Garden, where the Club organically grows fruit and vegetables served within its First Team and Academy restaurants, the site of the Club’s future Environmental Centre and Nature Reserve, and our new player accommodation Lodge.

Sparing you all the picture of that foursome, and leaving aside the question of whether Prince Eddie should be shot in a cellar like the Romanovs or simply have his benefits sanctioned for failure to seek work, should we worry about the displacement goals that seem to take over our building projects? It would be nice if the medals the new stadium wins are mainly for, you know, football.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...ates-horticultural-excellence-at-hotspur-way/

HRH The Earl of Wessex, in his role as Patron of the London Gardens Society, visited our Training Centre at Hotspur Way, Enfield, in recognition of the facility’s horticultural excellence.

The Training Centre won a prestigious gold medal at the 2017 London Gardens Society Awards and is regularly featured at the annual Enfield in Bloom celebration.

The Earl was joined by Chairman, Daniel Levy, Executive Director, Donna-Maria Cullen, Head of Playing Surfaces and Estates, Darren Baldwin, and guests from the London Gardens Society on a tour of the grounds.

This included our unique Kitchen Garden, where the Club organically grows fruit and vegetables served within its First Team and Academy restaurants, the site of the Club’s future Environmental Centre and Nature Reserve, and our new player accommodation Lodge.

Sparing you all the picture of that foursome, and leaving aside the question of whether Prince Eddie should be shot in a cellar like the Romanovs or simply have his benefits sanctioned for failure to seek work, should we worry about the displacement goals that seem to take over our building projects? It would be nice if the medals the new stadium wins are mainly for, you know, football.
brick royal too, it’s like getting Paul Ross to come and check it out when you wanted Jonathan.

I would have preferred some pics of the kitchen garden. Pretty impressed they are doing that, would like to think we were involved in vertical farming in poly-tunnels. None of our players should ever eat anything processed.

In regards to the players entrance, here's how the away team should arrive. There's literally an entrance on the plans labelled 'Players entry'. This could be used by the home team as well if they arrive on the same bus, and there's also a player's car park to the right which has a more direct entry. But it's been speculated on as to whether that car park will only have the player's cars in there so they can each leave the stadium in their own cars after arriving together on a bus from Hotspur Way. I don't know enough about the game day routine to comment about that though, I just know what's on the Level 00 (street level) plans. I don't believe there is enough height for a coach to enter under the stadium from Worcester Avenue where the main car park entrance is and get around to the High Road side at that level. There is also a basement car park entry off the High Road south of where my image ends, but this is for the Hotel and not for the stadium.

QfqgKtT.jpg

Back