• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Was speaking to someone working on the M&E fit out, who said Levy gets involved in the smallest details. Also said that the sprinkler system which comes red as standard, has been painted a different colour, as Levy doesn't want anything red in the build.
Just for this alone I love the little guy

Was speaking to someone working on the M&E fit out, who said Levy gets involved in the smallest details. Also said that the sprinkler system which comes red as standard, has been painted a different colour, as Levy doesn't want anything red in the build.

From some chap on SSC on Dec 14th last year:
thought I'd relay a little conversation I had with the electrical supplier head of sales yesterday (he's on site once a week):
Levy was walking through the comms room and saw the lights were all red on the equipment, he was not happy, made them take them all out and replace them with blue lights.
Labels for equipment were all red, all ripped off and replaced with different colours. The hatred for red is very thorough!
Some kit is turning up on site and is having to be double checked as stickers for other teams are being hidden on them.
60,000 sockets and light switches across the site.

thought I'd relay a little conversation I had with the electrical supplier head of sales yesterday (he's on site once a week):
Levy was walking through the comms room and saw the lights were all red on the equipment, he was not happy, made them take them all out and replace them with blue lights.
Labels for equipment were all red, all ripped off and replaced with different colours. The hatred for red is very thorough!
Some kit is turning up on site and is having to be double checked as stickers for other teams are being hidden on them.
I believe it.

There is too much 'standardisation' in the wine market at the lower levels....which makes wines 'acceptable'......all a shame as that's really missing the point of wine making in the first place.

But hey ho...everything is a market.

I particularly like this. Something that has been (worringly) giving me sleepless nights. The buried Ar5e flag, bricked up spammers shirt (although if one of their neanderthals were to be still wearing it I could happily lay the final brick), that CFC scrawl on the wall outside block 134 at Wembley.

Attention to detail is everything. I imagine Daniel living in a pristine, OCD ordered, palace.

Can't remember if i posted it here or not but my boss priced up some work at the stadium and he said much the same - the Mace guy he was in talks with reckons Levy sits in on the weekly site meetings and is involved in all aspects/demands the highest standards, grills anyone who comes in saying there is a delay etc etc

I particularly like this. Something that has been (worringly) giving me sleepless nights. The buried Ar5e flag, bricked up spammers shirt (although if one of their neanderthals were to be still wearing it I could happily lay the final brick), that CFC scrawl on the wall outside block 134 at Wembley.

Attention to detail is everything. I imagine Daniel living in a pristine, OCD ordered, palace.

Buried in the dirt, for 60,000+ Spurs fans to walk over forever more. Sounds about right.

Can't remember if i posted it here or not but my boss priced up some work at the stadium and he said much the same - the Mace guy he was in talks with reckons Levy sits in on the weekly site meetings and is involved in all aspects/demands the highest standards, grills anyone who comes in saying there is a delay etc etc
Nightmare boss. :D

(Levy that is not your boss)

6kmsvf8.jpg

The area to the south of the south stand looks massive.

Back