• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I was thinking that we'll be pushed for time to finish with only a season away - the structure might be going up fast but the fit-out is the real work and that's yet to begin.

No way we'll be anywhere near 70% done by the time we knock WHL down imo

If the sparkys are on a price the will all be working through the night, I wonder if the has been much noise disruption to local residents or if they had not noticed a difference.

There was a lot of chat on SSC today about the distance from stands to pitch, ~8m. Some were wishing the stands were closer, but others rightly pointed out that 8m is the optimum mix of closeness whilst still allowing enough seats. If you brought stands closer, you would lose seats in the corners and have a lower capacity. One thing nobody mentioned is that we don't actually want the stands to be "too close" because a player running at full pelt like Rose and Walker needs a bit of room to fall... not just smash straight into the hoardings / LEDs.

There was a lot of chat on SSC today about the distance from stands to pitch, ~8m. Some were wishing the stands were closer, but others rightly pointed out that 8m is the optimum mix of closeness whilst still allowing enough seats. If you brought stands closer, you would lose seats in the corners and have a lower capacity. One thing nobody mentioned is that we don't actually want the stands to be "too close" because a player running at full pelt like Rose and Walker needs a bit of room to fall... not just smash straight into the hoardings / LEDs.

This is where we missed a trick .... when the opposition have the ball the stadium tiers should move electronically closer to the pitch with a massive curtain dropping in front of the away fans.

Then once we have the ball the stadium will expand and the curtain for the away fans rises in time for the away support to see us score.

It will be a little wavey. But I think this is the way forward ....

Had the chance to go to Lilywhite House before the game yesterday and look at the Premium Seat options....with no actual press launch on them they are going ridiculously quickly including the top price tickets and boxes.

The virtual reality stuff was quite cool and starting to see it all coming into shape...the cheapest seats remaining are £2,750 + VAT.

Although weren't able to give out much information on normal ST pricing and options they did imply that current ST holders will be offered similar area type tickets to keep fans together....I'd actually like to move from where I currently am...it's the seat I've had since my early 20s so circumstances have slightly changed from back then!
My pal's dad brought 4 £4,000 seats for him and his brothers for xmas, thanks !!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-10.50.59.png

Donna Marie Cullen said:
The atmosphere of an enclosure depends very much on its architecture. We work to optimise that in the new stadium, working especially with the team that manages the acoustics of U2 concerts.

That is why, for example, the corners of the stadium will be closed, unlike the Emirates. In addition, we insisted to the that architects that the stands be close, as at White Hart Lane. In our stadium, the pitch will be five metres closer to the fans than it is at the Emirates.

Went yesterday and I would highly recommend the SPVRS experience. The stadium looks monstrous and it was nice to talk about the development with people that know.

Apparently lots of rival clubs like Chelsea are sending people to almost spy on the development so the guides don't give too much away.

The stadium height is going to be a fraction lower than the current cranes on site ... it's going to be higher than projected.

The average distance of the pitch to the stand per seat is going to match WHL.

Spurs are in talks with over 120 companies that are looking to sponsor the stadium. I was under the impression that certain areas like the sky bar may be sponsored differently from the overall main sponsor. The likely hood is that an air line is looking to sponsor the sky bar.

The views shown through the VR look extremely promising.

Hook line and sinker ... got two season tickets on the half way line in the east stand.

Is it open for season ticket holders or just potential corporate packages?

Currently only open to corporate hospitality as they sell a lot of slower than a season ticket. I would have "settled" for a season ticket but apparently if you are above 30 thousand on the waiting list you virtually have no chance of securing a season ticket.

On the corporate package they tie you into a contract with a minimum of three years which is a little cute on their end but i can see why they do it.

The tunnel club looks immense, every member will have a seat available at the open bar area and you are welcome three hours before and after kickoff with gourmet dinner (steak lobster etc).

The sky lounge looked amazing and they actually have tried to make it look like an airport lounge with glass roofing etc. The views are breathtaking I must say.

They have a few corporate seats going for £3k in the corners of the East and West Stand. The package includes first refusal and discounts for the NFL games etc as well so I thought it could be a nice touch.

I went for the East Stand, sitting directly opposite the dug out so that I can Pochettino giving out instructions! The seats are on level three about 5 seats away from the centre spot.

I was still a bit dubious about the stadium, but i must say after my visit Im genuinely blown away with what Spurs are doing. There will not be a bad seat in the house with sweeping views. The stadium looked very immersive and surprisingly appeared to hang off the pitch.

Very very moist.

Last edited:
Currently only open to corporate hospitality as they sell a lot of slower than a season ticket. I would have "settled" for a season ticket but apparently if you are above 30 thousand on the waiting list you virtually have no chance of securing a season ticket.

On the corporate package they tie you into a contract with a minimum of three years which is a little cute on their end but i can see why they do it.

The tunnel club looks immense, every member will have a seat available at the open bar area and you are welcome three hours before and after kickoff with gourmet dinner (steak lobster etc).

The sky lounge looked amazing and they actually have tried to make it look like an airport lounge with glass roofing etc. The views are breathtaking I must say.

They have a few corporate seats going for £3k in the corners of the East and West Stand. The package includes first refusal and discounts for the NFL games etc as well so I thought it could be a nice touch.

I went for the East Stand, sitting directly opposite the dug out so that I can Pochettino giving out instructions! The seats are on level three about 5 seats away from the centre spot.

I was still a dubious about the stadium, but i must say after my visit Im genuinely blown away with what Spurs are doing. There will not be a bad seat in the house with sweeping views. The stadium looked very immersive and surprisingly appeared to hang off the pitch.

Very very moist.
How much for yours? We won't judge.
(much)

How much for yours? We won't judge.
(much)

£5500 a pop. Truth be told i would never have purchased them had it not been an opportunity to have these seats for life and with it being a vital part of our clubs history.

I have a young child and want to share that opening first game with her.

Cheese sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner to accommodate.

I also would love to donate some tickets to children who genuinely cant afford a game.

I would also like to invite Scara for a game at some point for his endeavours ... but just dont talk to me if you come as you are a tad boring.

£5500 a pop. Truth be told i would never have purchased them had it not been an opportunity to have these seats for life and with it being a vital part of our clubs history.

I have a young child and want to share that opening first game with her.

Cheese sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner to accommodate.

I also would love to donate some tickets to children who genuinely cant afford a game.

I would also like to invite Scara for a game at some point for his endeavours ... but just dont talk to me if you come as you are a tad boring.
Sorry, you'll have to up your game ;)

Does anyone know what the likely scenario will be for current ST holders? Do you think we will we have the option to move our seats into a different area and with other ST holders (friends) that are currently in different parts of the ground?

Does anyone know what the likely scenario will be for current ST holders? Do you think we will we have the option to move our seats into a different area and with other ST holders (friends) that are currently in different parts of the ground?

I did ask about this also, you will have choices of sitting next to the same people or depending on availability other parts of the stadium before season tickets are made available for those on the waitlist

I genuinely dont. Give me a pint from the bricklayers and an adana from the turkish place next to chick king
Yeh to be fair, I did the whole corporate thing against Leicester at home this season and the actual game time was horrible. We were the last box on the West Stand and literally next to the away fans so I had to bite my tongue (after a while) in case I got thrown out. Plus the whole atmosphere was non-existent. Before the game having a curry served to me and having to not queue at the bar was great, but it didn't feel right.

Looking forward to season 2018/19!

Sounds truly impressive! Thanks for sharing @Gazza

Does anyone know what the chances are for bronze membership holders to nab ST's? And the cut-off point etc with points/waiting list position? Sorry if already discussed.

Back