• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project

I never let a cab driver out at a junction. I am horrified by your revelation...but not surprised.

Horrified? really. Well i shall give you some other life lessons, politicans of all parties are ****s. The tax office go after the little guys because they are easier, mechanics screw over women and gays and people in offices spend their time on facebook and waiting for there allocated breaks.

Horrified? really. Well i shall give you some other life lessons, politicans of all parties are ****s. The tax office go after the little guys because they are easier, mechanics screw over women and gays and people in offices spend their time on facebook and waiting for there allocated breaks.
I am further horrified by your new revelations.

They dont sell out now though

City's current average is 47,042. Available capacity (allowing for crowd segregation, safety issues etc) is around 47,450. So that's 99.1% of available capacity. Our take-up is currently 99.3%.

One reason clubs have difficulty selling out 100% nowadays is down to poor take-up of away allocation by visiting fans, a reflection both of tv kick-off times that make long-distance return journeys stressful, and punitively differential charges for away fans, an issue that is at last being addressed by the PL.

City's current average is 47,042. Available capacity (allowing for crowd segregation, safety issues etc) is around 47,450. So that's 99.1% of available capacity. Our take-up is currently 99.3%.

One reason clubs have difficulty selling out 100% nowadays is down to poor take-up of away allocation by visiting fans, a reflection both of tv kick-off times that make long-distance return journeys stressful, and punitively differential charges for away fans, an issue that is at last being addressed by the PL.

i must imagine all the empty seats I see everytime they are on tv then

i must imagine all the empty seats I see everytime they are on tv then
It's like Arsenal, they only report how many tickets have been sold and season tickets, not how many people have actually turned up.

Why worry, they paid good money for their seats, what's it to us if they stay away?

:ross:

Because most likely they have been "brought" at top price by a tour company in the arab states whose owner may or may not have links with the owners of city. It would be another way they are duping the fgures and is just an example of how city and chelsea will try to get round the new FFP rules.

Because most likely they have been "brought" at top price by a tour company in the arab states whose owner may or may not have links with the owners of city. It would be another way they are duping the fgures and is just an example of how city and chelsea will try to get round the new FFP rules.

Okay got that one sorted. How about the ******* - who's buying up the many 1000s there every week ?

Edit - as if you need it, asterisks begin with an A

Okay got that one sorted. How about the ******* - who's buying up the many 1000s there every week ?

Edit - as if you need it, asterisks begin with an A

They have some genuine fans but not the amount they report i think that is the point marky and others have been tyring to make. Is quite plain and obvious to anyone who is not an apologist for corruption.

Sorry, just a little pet hate of mine, but they have been BOUGHT!

I'm sure that City have done their homework. They wouldn't be going ahead with this work if the demand wasn't already there or growing at such a rate that it will very shortly be there to take up all 13,000 of the new seats.

I'm sure that City have done their homework. They wouldn't be going ahead with this work if the demand wasn't already there or growing at such a rate that it will very shortly be there to take up all 13,000 of the new seats.

They would if they just wanted a d1ck waving competition with Chelsea. Money's no object to them so they can waste money on any size stadium they want.

Been checking the stats on Football365. The first season City moved to Eastlands, six years before Mansoor took over, they averaged 46,834. No doubt the move to a brand new stadium had something to do with that. The season prior to his arrival when they finished 10th it was around 43k. Since his arrival they've finished between 5th and top and their average has been around 45k-47k. Hard to imagine it being much different had they managed top five without him.

Been checking the stats on Football365. The first season City moved to Eastlands, six years before Mansoor took over, they averaged 46,834. No doubt the move to a brand new stadium had something to do with that. The season prior to his arrival when they finished 10th it was around 43k. Since his arrival they've finished between 5th and top and their average has been around 45k-47k. Hard to imagine it being much different had they managed top five without him.

It doesn't really work that way though. They're counting tickets sold not seats filled and most of those are probably going to touting agencies.

We all know that the actual figures are almost certainly under 40K unless around 5K of their fans turn up dressed as empty seats every week.

It doesn't really work that way though. They're counting tickets sold not seats filled and most of those are probably going to touting agencies.

We all know that the actual figures are almost certainly under 40K unless around 5K of their fans turn up dressed as empty seats every week.

but according to SWP there are no empty seats each week !!!! ok then bit like at the Emirates too

They would if they just wanted a d1ck waving competition with Chelsea. Money's no object to them so they can waste money on any size stadium they want.

We'll see. I think they'll sell the new seats for most games.

I disagree.

I guess we'll see who's right or wrong as and when the extra capacity is added.

If they keep at the top of the league i guess they may increase their fanbase a little. But this discussion reminds me of the one i have with chelsea fans who tell me that they can never get tickets for games which is why they do not go and will not believe me when i say those tickets go on general sale and are in the Evening Standard.

Back