• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

What happened to this:

totskybar.jpg

Those who've been on the stadium tour, do you get to see it? Not like Levy to abandon latent revenue.

I was told it’s in reserve as a nightclub, Ministry Of Sound have been booked to open it sometime this year. That’s from one of the sales guys at a corporate sales evening when we played spammers

Yeah doesn't make sense on a number of levels. Not least, you don't really want to be looking over an empty dark pitch in a nightclub. The whole shtick of the sky bar is to look out onto a packed arena with a truly unique view.

Going back to the talk of the sky bar I just assumed they were either keeping it back for when a stadium sponsor is announced. Or it hasn’t been passed to be used as entrances don’t have enclosed walkways and items could accidentally be dropped on people below.

Going back to the talk of the sky bar I just assumed they were either keeping it back for when a stadium sponsor is announced. Or it hasn’t been passed to be used as entrances don’t have enclosed walkways and items could accidentally be dropped on people below.

Or is being used as a secret swingers club?

I seem to recall reading or being told that it was a space that the main sponsor, so potentially AIA could use. So either we're waiting for the big naming rights deal before it's used properly or they haven't got a clue on what to do with it.

Just doing a tour of Estadio de Luz in Lisbon and they mentioned it’s a UEFA category 4 stadium. What is ours just out of interest? Must be at least 4.

We're category 4. When bidding for a cl final though stadiums will have to have a minimum capacity of 60k, with 70k being preferred.

I went to the old Estadio de Luz in the late 80s as a kid, it was the biggest stadium in Europe at the time, 120,000 capacity, I was in awe!!

Back