• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Neck Oil was £6.29 (was £5 originally, I think £5.89 last season. Amstel was originally £4, I think now about £5).

Food prices are on here - https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/attending-matches/food-and-drink/

I find the pricing at Spurs hugely competitive even with outside pubs and bars, Spurs have definitely done well to balance when it's attractive enough price to stay and drink versus "na fudge that".

Neck Oil is tinkle in a cup but it's a premium craft brewed on site and it's cheaper than 90% of the league's mass imported mass produced standard.

The foods also an extremely high unique quality for a football stadium and again is competitive for its surroundings.

What is equally impressive is we like to Rip off the NFL fans and not the club's...I can dig that

Flag waving and banners don't create an atmosphere.

Agree and I'm not totally taken by the flags we have based on the fact it's very much like the plastics at Arsenal and Chelsea but is what it is.

I love the stadium but believe they should have stuck to original idea of opening a shop to allow batches of fans to go and select areas and move fans over in batches of areas to replicate the old WHL for areas. The problem has been it's taken 2/3 years for pockets of fans to get back into the same areas together and it's still far from perfect

That said I like a Tifo and the bottom right gets my vote.

I like #2 (top right). Hate #4 (bottom right), ambivalent towards the other two.

4 somehow feels American. Can see why you won’t like it. But because it’s different I’d like to see it. As well as the more ‘true’ Tottenham motifs.

Want to see different tifos every match lots of banners, flags so that the media can tell us what an atmosphere we have … works for Liverpool … who knows arteta may play “Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen” before training

Any news on naming rights for the stadium? Would have thought the time to strike was when we were in the champions league final as our stock arguably won’t get much higher. Or now would be a good time as we’re back in the CL after a couple of years absence from the competition?

Any news on naming rights for the stadium? Would have thought the time to strike was when we were in the champions league final as our stock arguably won’t get much higher. Or now would be a good time as we’re back in the CL after a couple of years absence from the competition?
Think we were waiting/hoping for an NFL franchise to be agreed. That would undoubtedly be the best time to get a naming rights deal. Just not sure it’s realistic. We have basically the best football stadium in the world and we’re looking for a deal that reflects that now it’s proven in hosting all types of events.

Back