• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Karen Club....what do they do?

Bunch of arrogant toss bags. That Kat only got on the board via her lovely ex who unfortunately passed away. She paid the grieving ex dressed in black at games whilst glossing over the fact she treated him like crap and was banging anything that moved when he was alive.

Zero respect for them
Contrary to a lot of the (frankly weird) opinion on here I think the THST do some decent things. I’m not sure there has ever been anything they have done that I hugely disagree with. What is it that you don’t like about them @Grays_1890?

Contrary to a lot of the (frankly weird) opinion on here I think the THST do some decent things. I’m not sure there has ever been anything they have done that I hugely disagree with. What is it that you don’t like about them @Grays_1890?

I've seen them on twitter mock fans who have had genuine concerns and questions. I vividly remember a fan asking why well known bloggers and vloggers were getting post covid allocations when the ruling was one fixture per fan in those first games back. Kat and Martin actively mocked him and made sarcastic references to his concerns for weeks. That's not what I would call showing concern or empathy, even if the question wasn't to their liking.

They did it again because another fan dared ask about the club playing McNamaras band at HT. May have been a trivial question but the elderly fan, to him it's the world and again...mockery.

The press release they made about Spurs fans somehow mocking thr poor because of singing 'sign on" and making the fans a national issue in the news, ignoring football tribal nature, was them carrying favor with the Liverpool trust rather than thinking of their own fans and they did so despite the majority of the trust (I know from someone within) wanting them to. They also slagged their own fans about an issue when we are based in the poorest area in the UK but paying the jighest ticket prices, so rather than lobbying Levy and looking for help they went for a quick PR win.

If you look at a list of their achievements the relevant ones are probably 5/6 seasons old, they were not solely responsible for the Superleague being a non starter as they would have you believe.

I've seen them on twitter mock fans who have had genuine concerns and questions. I vividly remember a fan asking why well known bloggers and vloggers were getting post covid allocations when the ruling was one fixture per fan in those first games back. Kat and Martin actively mocked him and made sarcastic references to his concerns for weeks. That's not what I would call showing concern or empathy, even if the question wasn't to their liking.

They did it again because another fan dared ask about the club playing McNamaras band at HT. May have been a trivial question but the elderly fan, to him it's the world and again...mockery.

The press release they made about Spurs fans somehow mocking thr poor because of singing 'sign on" and making the fans a national issue in the news, ignoring football tribal nature, was them carrying favor with the Liverpool trust rather than thinking of their own fans and they did so despite the majority of the trust (I know from someone within) wanting them to. They also slagged their own fans about an issue when we are based in the poorest area in the UK but paying the jighest ticket prices, so rather than lobbying Levy and looking for help they went for a quick PR win.

If you look at a list of their achievements the relevant ones are probably 5/6 seasons old, they were not solely responsible for the Superleague being a non starter as they would have you believe.
I thought many of their suggestions post super league were very sensible in terms of future safeguards for our club.

I’m not a member of the trust and haven’t got time to get involved with that sort of thing but appreciate those that do try to make a difference for the match going fan.

I thought many of their suggestions post super league were very sensible in terms of future safeguards for our club.

I’m not a member of the trust and haven’t got time to get involved with that sort of thing but appreciate those that do try to make a difference for the match going fan.

They were not solely responsible stopping the league though, other clubs pulled out before us, I would say it was collective with others and more importantly fans at Chelsea and United that stopped it.

I've told you my reasoning, yes they put themselves in a role to do good, does that mean they should act higher than fans and actively mock them on social media?

They were not solely responsible stopping the league though, other clubs pulled out before us, I would say it was collective with others and more importantly fans at Chelsea and United that stopped it.

I've told you my reasoning, yes they put themselves in a role to do good, does that mean they should act higher than fans and actively mock them on social media?
Who said they were solely responsible?

I thought their proposals for reform post Super League were really sensible in ensuring something like that couldn’t happen again without the fans’ approval.

It seems that there is a little ‘in club’ to criticise them on here even though they do very little (if anything) to the detriment of our great club’s fans.

I have said before that I think the Trust do a lot of good stuff at a practical level but I have always been put off joining because I feel the Board act according to what they think is best not necessarily want their members might think. Of course not being a member that’s an assumption on my part. I’d be interested to know, from anyone here who is a member, whether they poll their membership before making pronouncements. Eg a when we played at Milton Keynes when they took a strong stance; when they decided to call for the board to resign over the ESL (for all the ESL was a terrible idea as then mooted I think they could have done more to see the club’s position rather than automatically take the football-over-club position); the unnecessary slating of our fans after that Liverpool game, as examples. Maybe with Kat and Martin having stepped back it will change. Although I still think the only reason they have left the board is so that they can stand as fan reps on any new governance put in place following the government enquiry.
Fans are a critical part of the club fabric and we need a representative voice. The Trust are best placed to be that voice but need to work out whether they are acting in the interest of Spurs fans or of football fans in general.

Who said they were solely responsible?

I thought their proposals for reform post Super League were really sensible in ensuring something like that couldn’t happen again without the fans’ approval.

It seems that there is a little ‘in club’ to criticise them on here even though they do very little (if anything) to the detriment of our great club’s fans.

They said it when asked about what they did for the fans

I've given you reasons why I think they have not always acted in the best interests of the fans and have been very detrimental to them in public with their tone and seemingly lack of respect for the fans they are meant to represent.

From my perspective its not about being an "in club" it's more calling it as I've seen it.

I have said before that I think the Trust do a lot of good stuff at a practical level but I have always been put off joining because I feel the Board act according to what they think is best not necessarily want their members might think. Of course not being a member that’s an assumption on my part. I’d be interested to know, from anyone here who is a member, whether they poll their membership before making pronouncements. Eg a when we played at Milton Keynes when they took a strong stance; when they decided to call for the board to resign over the ESL (for all the ESL was a terrible idea as then mooted I think they could have done more to see the club’s position rather than automatically take the football-over-club position); the unnecessary slating of our fans after that Liverpool game, as examples. Maybe with Kat and Martin having stepped back it will change. Although I still think the only reason they have left the board is so that they can stand as fan reps on any new governance put in place following the government enquiry.
Fans are a critical part of the club fabric and we need a representative voice. The Trust are best placed to be that voice but need to work out whether they are acting in the interest of Spurs fans or of football fans in general.
The leadership aren’t very smart when it comes to deal with organisations
Shouting loud is how kids operate

Very fair summary

all big profit making organizations invest in "engagement smokescreens" to appear to be invovled and concerned about consumers, the environment etc.
ENIC is in the entertainment business and if you want sincerity and some quality of football you've got to follow the semi pro or amateur clubs.
if the fans want to influence change, the only way is to stop spending on the club or have more negative comments on social media to hurt sponsorships.
the trusts, surveys, comments etc. its just a way to get more data and insights to improve revenue/branding.
source: used to work for big companies this

My issue with them is their arrogance, we all remember them demanding a “full and believable” account of our transfer policy at some point.

Anything on the technical football side is not the business of the fans.

They are a consumer action group that often forgets what the products being sold are.

My issue with them is their arrogance, we all remember them demanding a “full and believable” account of our transfer policy at some point.

They are a consumer action group that often forgets what the products being sold are.

Selling themselves ( as important folks). When in all honesty to most fans they are a joke.

They also clearly love their little coffee days with Donna and Daniel as it feeds into the ego.

Just read Liverpool FC has been put up for sale.

Must suck for Levy that after jumping through hoops to get the stadium finally built, clubs like Chelsea and Liverpool go on sale. Saudi Sportswashing Machine too.

I bet the UK Government will clamp down on foreign investments just in time to ensure we won't get a new owner with endless monies.

Just read Liverpool FC has been put up for sale.

Must suck for Levy that after jumping through hoops to get the stadium finally built, clubs like Chelsea and Liverpool go on sale. Saudi Sportswashing Outfit too.

I bet the UK Government will clamp down on foreign investments just in time to ensure we won't get a new owner with endless monies.
They've had the opportunity to sell at an earlier stage. Even to Roman. They didn't take it as you'd have to assume they felt more value was possible.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Value can mean different things to different buyers.

Anyway, just saying, its also quite a competitive environment out there when it comes to buying and selling clubs, and the market is quite small and deals far and few in between. Might take a while before Levy can find a buyer.

Issue is its getting more competitive - see Saudi Sportswashing Machine - and somehow we had a little lead with a bigger stadium and now top four, but how easily that advantage narrow.

They've had the opportunity to sell at an earlier stage. Even to Roman. They didn't take it as you'd have to assume they felt more value was possible.

they'll snap your hand off for 3 billion

Back