• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

Love and hate this day too. Not even sure how I feel today. Not that nervous, not that confident, but I never am going away to that sh*t heap. Despite logic telling me that we actually have a decent shot, mainly due to how solid our team should be with our class new CM additions. And I feel we got wildcard options off the bench (I presume) with Lamela in particular...

f**king hate those pikey Woolwich nomads

. I'll go with 2-2, Solado and Paulinho with the goals.

COYS

Paulinho ‏@paulinhop8 1m
Good afternoon everybody!!!today very important game!!!come on you spurs!!!

If Capoue can keep Cazorla in his pocket I reckon we'll win. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eriksen in the team either; don't think we'll see Lamela though.

Rose should be given one instruction: Show Walcott outside. He always tries to go near post and always gives away a goal kick.

It's that run inside and behind the full back that always causes most teams problems. Cut the supply. Going to be tough

It's that run inside and behind the full back that always causes most teams problems. Cut the supply. Going to be tough

True, as much as I hate him, I will praise him for his timing. Always gets it right. Would love him to do it in the first minute and for Lloris to come charging out and clatter him (cleanly). Might put him off a bit.

Don't know what to expect in this one. Not too confident to be honest purely based on the number of new signings. Think this needs to be the game that makes Andros - he will surely be fired up for it. Hope the refs don't start giving him the Bale treatment and start booking him for diving at every chance.

COYS

Wish we don't play Arsenal now. I think we still need more time to gel as a team. All the new players will need to play more in order to get used to each other. Can see this being a tough match for us. Despite their problems, Arsenal always tend to play their best against us. After the way we lost our last 2 matches there, to get a win somehow will be a sweet revenge. But considering we have so many new players, a draw will be a great result for us.

Players like Van Der Vaart and Bale used to be our heroes against Arsenal in the recent past. They have scored some important goals against Arsenal. Now, without both of them, we need to find a new hero to step up against Arsenal. Hope Soldado will become one. He has been been scoring goals without being outstanding so far for us. Disappointingly both his goals in the league have been through penalties. What a perfect time it will be if he can score his first goal from open play against Arsenal ! But if Soldado can't do it, hope any other new players like Paulinho, Capoue, Chadli or even Lamela can score ! Defoe never seems to score against Arsenal as his only goal against them came 9 years ago. But won't mind if Defoe can somehow score in this match.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Can expect a tight battle in midfield as both midfield look very strong. Arsenal's midfield looks more creative than ours, so we will need to stop their attacks there. We have so many new players in midfield that not sure how our formation will be. Regardless of who play there, hope they will step up their game. We just cannot let Arsenal win the midfield battle. Will be great if any one of Paulinho, Capoue, Lamela or Eriksen can score a goal or two as well. Paulinho lookes very determined to score. Hope he manages to do that in this match.

Our defence have done really well to keep clean sheets in all the 4 league and Cup matches so far. It will be great if we can keep another clean sheet here. But it is not going to be easy as we have not stopped Arsenal scoring there since 1998 ! But if we want to achieve something this season, we need to prepare to break all records. Hope the new players will bring a strong and positive mentality to the club. Hope Lloris will be able to extend the clean sheet run in this match.

Wish we can beat them and keep our perfect start to the season. But a draw will be acceptable considering all the situations. Hope we can go into the 2-week break with a positive result.

If Capoue can keep Cazorla in his pocket I reckon we'll win. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eriksen in the team either; don't think we'll see Lamela though.

re Eriksen and Lamela, I think it'll be the other way around, assuming they're available

Back