• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

Pessimistic I'm sorry to say, simply because we've been here so many times, and Arsenal ruining our buzz just feels like the way it always goes. I'd snap your hand off for a point right now.

Any official team news yet ?

Feel very nervous about this match. Boom shaka laka a settled first team by now. Instead, with so many new players, AVB is going to find it difficult to decide who to play in this match. Regardless of who turn up, hope we can get a good result in this match.

I think Arsenal will be up for it. Many are saying that this is the perfect time to be playing Arsenal but I beg to differ. This is the worst time to be facing them, they have had 2 wins in a row and are desperate to shake off that defeat to Aston Villa. Wenger will be under pressure but every ****ing time he gets under pressure he prevails and comes off with a victory.

Would be happy with a scoring game and a point. 3 points are fantasy land.

Im in two minds.

Would be great for Lamela to start, unpredictability for Arsenal to deal with, him wanting to impress, big big game.
But I feel it'd be too hard on Townsend who has been great really and a massive test for him too!

Also showed Lamela going into the changing rooms so it looks like he's in the squad

I think they're just trying to integrate them into the squad a bit and give them something to think about when they head off for the international break.

I think they're just trying to integrate them into the squad a bit and give them something to think about when they head off for the international break.

Didn't look like that with Lamela. He was in the Spurs tracksuit, carrying his match-day bag

Biggest question re our line up today I think is who will play in the role just off Soldado. Siggy and Dembele don't git the role well and haven't played well there so far. Holtby should really be given a go based on Thurs performance, but I reckon he'll stick with Siggy

Arsenal team today. Szczęsny. Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs. Fellaini, Gustavo, Rooney. Di Maria, Higuain, Bernard

Townsend was brought off early on Thursday so I think he'll play today. I don't think lamela will start cos it would have to be instead of Chadli who hasn't done anything wrong. I would play lamela right side of a front 3 with Chadli on the left side and soldado up top.

I think avb may go for the jugular.
4-2-3-1, with lamela in for sggy.

Townsend will cause them problems, lamela will be an unknown for them

Back