• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

i'm really not sure what game i am seeing or what game everyone was expecting to see.

this is how arsenal play , ALL.THE.TIME...they just managed to score one of their many well created chances

and i am sorry but the midfield 3 have not been that bad at all. in essence they have done exactly what thy were bought to do........take possession back from teams. its up to the flank men and the full backs to bring the creativity ....

never understood the passing or playmaker comparisons of capoue to modric and carrick either to be honest

i actually seem to be the only guy encouraged for the season with that half

The problem is AS that we're not seeing many good attacks from us. Arsenal are going to have a lot of good possession and create good chances. Anyone who thought otherwise is a bit of an idiot tbh, they're still a good team at home.

But we've created almost nothing. As I said earlier, we spent 26 million on Soldado, who is a top end fox in the box but we've gotten the ball to him in the box once. The only other real chance of note was the Townsend long range shot. Szcezny has had almost nothing to do. I was never expecting us to come here and dominate or win but at least create a few good chances.

Almost 4 hours of league football so far this season now without a goal from open play.

Still, we have a lot of options from the bench so am not too displeased. We've still got time.

right its time to make a ****ing change. please not defoe though. we've just spent 100 million surely we can manufacture a chance from open play **** me.

The problem is AS that we're not seeing many good attacks from us. Arsenal are going to have a lot of good possession and create good chances. Anyone who thought otherwise is a bit of an idiot tbh, they're still a good team at home.

But we've created almost nothing. As I said earlier, we spent 26 million on Soldado, who is a top end fox in the box but we've gotten the ball to him in the box once. The only other real chance of note was the Townsend long range shot. Szcezny has had almost nothing to do. I was never expecting us to come here and dominate or win but at least create a few good chances.

Almost 4 hours of league football so far this season now without a goal from open play.

Still, we have a lot of options from the bench so am not too displeased. We've still got time.

Still, poor show from Spurs, we look toothless out there, all that money was spent on what?

this is descending into a load of **** im afraid. I don't know what the plan is but were not going to have a shot in the second half at this rate

Back