• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

---------------Lloris--------------
Walker---Daws---Verts------Rose
--------Sandro----Dembele-------
Andros-------Lamela--------Siggi
-------------Soldado

i'm really not sure what game i am seeing or what game everyone was expecting to see.

this is how arsenal play , ALL.THE.TIME...they just managed to score one of their many well created chances

and i am sorry but the midfield 3 have not been that bad at all. in essence they have done exactly what thy were bought to do........take possession back from teams. its up to the flank men and the full backs to bring the creativity ....

never understood the passing or playmaker comparisons of capoue to modric and carrick either to be honest

i actually seem to be the only guy encouraged for the season with that half

still haven't been that impressed with Chadli in his first few games. That said, if oyu add Eriksen and Lamela to this team in place of Chadli and Dembele you have a very decent team.

Today, we need Holtby and Lamela on for Chadli and Dembele

Neither have i, i see him very much as an impact sub this season.

Yes, I am. You would obviously think that I am praising him just because he's Romanian, but you'd be wrong.
He's the type of CB that gives fans and coaches confidence just when he's out there and my bet will be your #2 defensive option by Christmas. He will become a vital Spurs player, mark my words :)
I wrote a "little" story on him and his background in the post dedicated to him.
Lets go Spurs!!

If Rose goes in to track walnut, who's going out wide to the man with the ball ? And if he goes wide, who's tracking walnut ? Chadli needs to come back, or Capoue fill in the centre.

But we are not creating any chances - will be fascinated to see how we change things 2nd half.

i'm really not sure what game i am seeing or what game everyone was expecting to see.

this is how arsenal play , ALL.THE.TIME...they just managed to score one of their many well created chances

and i am sorry but the midfield 3 have not been that bad at all. in essence they have done exactly what thy were bought to do........take possession back from teams. its up to the flank men and the full backs to bring the creativity ....

never understood the passing or playmaker comparisons of capoue to modric and carrick either to be honest

i actually seem to be the only guy encouraged for the season with that half

Capoue has been poor imo affy just seems to wander about not particularly effectively.

lets-do-this-creed.gif

Back