• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Carroll

Soooo...the window's closed and he still appears to be here. He's only got a year left on his contract, so he can negotiate a pre-contract with other teams in January when he'll only have six months left. Erm...what do we plan to do with him, exactly?

Championship loan?

Sell him to Zenit? (the Russian window is open for another 3 weeks)

He was always AVB's star pupil. Sweeter for Witsel in Jan too!

WHAT?

Then what the F*CK were they on about, not letting Witsel go because they 'couldn't secure a replacement in time'? What c*ntishness is this???!?!??!?

He'll be 25 next summer. It's only under 23s that applies to.

I've just been looking at our contract situations. These are the only short ones we have:

Ade
Carroll
Verts (2 year option)

Dembele
Townsend

wasn't he the key part of AVB's Porto side and didn't he leave their hated rivals Sporting to move there when AVB took over?

Sporting are not Porto's hated rivals. That would probably be Boavista as they are both Porto based clubs. Sporting are rivals to Benfica. They just took their manage Jorge Jesus ( the one who got in the spat with Timmy ) But generally as the big three, are always the big three then Porto have a level of hate for the other two.

Porto just bought him off Sporting. He was plodding along there at that point and Sporting had dropped out of the higher level and been replaced with Braga. So lost some of their best players. Its true he worked under AVB but who knows what they thought of each other.

wasn't he the key part of AVB's Porto side and didn't he leave their hated rivals Sporting to move there when AVB took over?

I was being a little facetious as it was the second or third time that AVB has failed to get him in his side. It does then kind of make me think that perhaps Moutinho would be happy to work with AVB again rather than would really really like to. Pure facetious speculation on my part!

Slightly O/T - but how has Ryan Fredricks managed to sign for Fulham from Bristol City, when we only sold him to Bristol City a month ago?

Back