• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Time to cheer up and enjoy life

Decent watch. However, it's mostly only funny in ways that only an Arnie movie can be, imo. This sort of thing:

You are a shameless Like ***** my friend ;)

BTW do you only do OMTs for clubs with the ugliest manager in the league? Just wondering after your Fat Sam thing :cool:

It appears that the ones I hate are the ones I am doomed to take!!!! GHod he is an ugly motherfudger!!! I took the OMT without fear and felt it was time to be brave/lead from the front. Any shameless 'like me' begging has been undone in the Bentaleb thread I'm sure :):D:D:D
You will have to refresh me as to when I can shed myself of this clown shoe.

It appears that the ones I hate are the ones I am doomed to take!!!! GHod he is an ugly mother****er!!! I took the OMT without fear and felt it was time to be brave/lead from the front. Any shameless 'like me' begging has been undone in the Bentaleb thread I'm sure :):D:D:D
You will have to refresh me as to when I can shed myself of this clown shoe.

You can replace it with this when we next win

Beavis-and-Butthead-It-s-A-Miserable-Life-beavis-and-butthead-9407049-720-480.jpg

Time to cheer up and enjoy life & be thankful you're a Spurs fan!

That video actually makes me feel down. Its all so long ago since we could really call ourselves one of the best. It seems the early 80's in my lifetime will be the highlight, and that is quite sad to think about.

That video actually makes me feel down. Its all so long ago since we could really call ourselves one of the best. It seems the early 80's in my lifetime will be the highlight, and that is quite sad to think about.

Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. There is a tinge of sadness to it as the modern era does not feature so much due to our recent lack of success.

Maybe I should delete the post? :)

You bastard.

I read the title and assumed it was an Official Ade Gone thread. I had the dancing midget ready and everything.

Also worth nothing that its nice to have a horse in the race at all. I have a brother in law that wouldn't know one end of a sporting occasion from another. I've no idea what he does from Friday to Monday but it must be dull.

Its fun to have a team at all. To be emotionally affected by what happens, positively or negatively, week in week out.

To be honest Spurs are not as important as much to me as they once did, don't get me wrong I enjoyed meeting the lads on Saturday having a beer and a laugh and did get a buzz from walking to the Lane, but I simply don't eat, sleep and breathe Spurs like I did, obviously my priorities in life have changed what with having a little one due in January.

I will keep my ticket as long as I can afford to but I will 100% not be going to as many games as I always have done this season and going forward, talking to my pals on Saturday and they feel the same these days, years of almost getting there but just failing each year due to certain factors have caused the angst

To be honest Spurs are not as important as much to me as they once did, don't get me wrong I enjoyed meeting the lads on Saturday having a beer and a laugh and did get a buzz from walking to the Lane, but I simply don't eat, sleep and breathe Spurs like I did, obviously my priorities in life have changed what with having a little one due in January.

I will keep my ticket as long as I can afford to but I will 100% not be going to as many games as I always have done this season and going forward, talking to my pals on Saturday and they feel the same these days, years of almost getting there but just failing each year due to certain factors have caused the angst

Exactly how most my mates feel these days. Good few didn't go saturday. Just fed up every year of being nearly men. Yeah supporting a club is about backing them no matter what and I'm stupid enough to go whatever is going on home and away but I can't blame some of them so many times in the last few years we've had oppurtunity to push on but haven't due to a complete lack of willingness to invest for certain positions on certain occasions.

Back