• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood Testimonial OMT Spurs v Aston Villa 11th April

We are just too intricate in attack trying to pile more bodies forward instead of getting the ball to one early.

we have too much dross on the pitch. chriches, well whatever people seem to rate him at right back, i think he's shiit wherever he plays. People like Fazio, looks like a walking goal give away to me. Apparently playing well, out jumped by Benteke, goal. Isn't Fazio supposed to be good in the air?

Townsend. Haha. Well we don't need to say anything - just a complete waste of a shirt. I'd be willing to listen to arguments as to why Chriches and Fazio should be starting, but Townsend is just a non-entity. We start the game with ten when he plays. Poch is beginning to annoy me a bit by doggedly selecting Towsnend.

What does Poch expect picking players who know they are gone in the summer in a game they no doubt think they have nothing to play for against a team fighting to stay up.

I'll say it again. What the hell does Poch do in training all week. Our defensive play is actually getting worse by the week, the longer he spends with them ! :eek:

we have too much dross on the pitch.
Townsend. Haha. Well we don't need to say anything - just a complete waste of a shirt. I'd be willing to listen to arguments as to why Chriches and Fazio should be starting, but Townsend is just a non-entity. We start the game with ten when he plays. Poch is beginning to annoy me a bit by doggedly selecting Towsnend.
I would happily sub him off even if we'd used all 3 subs.

Back