• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

is this a dead cat bounce or is he the messiah?

(there is no in between by the way)

of course there is an in between. Its a very good start results wise but more importantly we look a threat going forward, we are scoring goals. Thats what Timmy promised and he is on the way to delivering

I'll hold my hand up. Deadwood has had much more of an impact than I thought.

I'll give him the benefit of doubt til end of season (sure he'll sleep more easily now!)

Well early days...

But can we at least give the guy a fair ride now????????????

Its important we use this a platform and ensure it isnt a false dawn....

That win felt so good!!!! great set-up and great use of subs......hope some dont make excuses for this.....Really am a proud spurs supporter tonight....if we cant enjoy moments like these then we may as well all become monks!!

1 loss and he will be the enemy again. Lets get behind him through thick and thin like we are supposed to.

He has us playing attractive, attacking football and I'm actually enjoying watching my club again.

Added to that, we've just beaten United at OT when very few expected us to. So I'm pretty happy at the mo if I'm honest!

Really impressed with him. His ideas, he picks out the exact faults in our performance, tells us about them, and rectifies it in the next match.

He's also proved himself against different types of opposition now. Easy home games. Tricky away games. Big teams.

I love his use of the kids too. Great confidence in them but it also shows a plan, he knows they can fit into it. A thoroughly good first few games.

He has us playing attractive, attacking football and I'm actually enjoying watching my club again.

Added to that, we've just beaten United at OT when very few expected us to. So I'm pretty happy at the mo if I'm honest!

this is it for me.

I thank AVB for the results, but apart from the Bale heroics the rest was hard to watch week in week out

now we are looking like a Tottenham team should. audere est facere!!

As we head into an increasing injury crisis, his knowledge of the youth players is proving vital. Nice to see the young lads…hope Carroll gets recalled too.

Good stuff today, we were good value for the win and really should have been more comfortable than it was in the end. Well done Tim and the boys.

about the injury crisis, who is our fitness coach now??? AVB's guy, Rocha was his name wasnt it, was in charge of all that and did quite well. Now we dont have anyone

Bc63ICyIEAADi2m.jpg

Lets just ponder for a moment that two months back Adebayor was told to go and train with the youths by the PHYSIO.

AVB has a lot to answer for IMO. It's quite clear he is poor at man management, and his tactical approach was tedious, stubborn and negative. I'm just glad it's behind us, even with decent to good results the style of play was dire glad Timmy has brought our tottenham back!

We haven't yet failed to score under Sherwood either.

Played 5 games in total, 10 goals scored, 5 conceded.

AVB has a lot to answer for IMO. It's quite clear he is poor at man management, and his tactical approach was tedious, stubborn and negative. I'm just glad it's behind us, even with decent to good results the style of play was dire glad Timmy has brought our tottenham back!

yep we needed our tottenham back but we still need something extra to make sure its not the 'so close but no sucess tottenham'

Steel and a desire to win like we showed today is something we need to show on a regular basis.

Very pleased with Tim so far but there is still a shed load of football to come....fantastic start to the year though!!!

Im still not sold on him yet. A lot of teams have a honeymoon period when a new manager takes over. They have to prove themselves to the new man. Im not a fan of some of the tactics as I feel we are a little too open, but that said we look far more likely to score and that was a major major problem. To me he has an air of Harry about him in that he just wants players to play, that is fine to a certain degree, but lots of people myself included were against harry for that because he would not change he free flowing tactics at the right time or moment.

Im really happy we have managed to win at Man Yoo again. I see some good things in our performance and some bad bits. But he has had hardly any time. I did not like his appointment but i support Spurs so ill give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he proves me wrong as I just want my team to do well.

Back