• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

it's beyond Sherwood now, the buck has to stop with levy, no joined up thinking, shouldn't have put Sherwood in this position, shouldn't have let the AVB situation break down, shouldn't have sanctioned the signing of so many players who we clearly hadn't scouted sufficiently, shouldn't have sold Bale without guaranteeing a suitable replacement first

we are completely and absolutely ****ed, no point sacking Sherwood now as everything is such a mess even Jose couldn't get us back into the CL, it doesn't matter who comes in in the summer as Levy won't sign the players he/she wants but force the bargain basement version on them

I can't see anything other than a long term reversion to the mid table crap we've had to put up with before, at least we won't have to worry about Madrid trying to poach our players every 12 months

Is this honestly Sherwood's fault that the performance is that bad though? The players have been at it all season.

Exactly. You can't give a team who are full of confidence, at the top of the league, in supreme form and scoring hatfuls of goals, a two goal start. Simple. No way back from there.

It's his total lack of action today. Just sitting up in the stands doing absolutely sweet FA. Maybe he was on the phone to the touchline, but he should be down there.

I don't think it makes a difference. Whether or not he's in the stands taking in the game or on the touchline shouting instructions, the players' heads have gone. It isn't Tim's fault, galeforce said it best above me.

Bj_VnLZIQAA6Fnz.jpg

Tim doesn't give a toss, why should he ? The players seem stuck, he's on 18 months and everyone's talking LvG.

But, he's got a very valuable learning experience out of this, which doesn't do much for us.

We can only look to finish with wins - March was always the tough test, and we don't have a secret weapon or worldy player to get us an amazing win v the top 4, especially when our back line is prone to mistakes, and the midfield aren't working hard enough.

I think Sherwood is genuinely trying, but this shower of ****e aren't up for it

not saying he's trying the right things but we have many bigger problems than Sherwood right now

I don't think it makes a difference. Whether or not he's in the stands taking in the game or on the touchline shouting instructions, the players' heads have gone. It isn't Tim's fault, galeforce said it best above me.
just like AVB, he has lost the dressing room

not saying he's trying the right things but we have many bigger problems than Sherwood right now

Sherwood is by far the biggest problem right now. Only when he's been booted out of the club can we start dealing with other issues.

Tim doesn't give a toss, why should he ? The players seem stuck, he's on 18 months and everyone's talking LvG.

But, he's got a very valuable learning experience out of this, which doesn't do much for us.

We can only look to finish with wins - March was always the tough test, and we don't have a secret weapon or worldy player to get us an amazing win v the top 4, especially when our back line is prone to mistakes, and the midfield aren't working hard enough.

I think he does give a toss, about himself and his future (like most people on football these days). He is a professional who hates to lose who has been given an amazing opportunity to get some valuable experience and make some money at the same time.

I really am amazed at how the players seem to be getting a pass, relatively speaking. They've been equally disappointung under both AVB and Sherwood. Emirates Marketing Project 6-0 Spurs under AVB, Spurs 1-5 Emirates Marketing Project under Sherwood. Spurs 0-5 Liverpool under AVB, Liverpool 4-0 under Sherwood. Spurs 0-3 West Ham under AVB, Chelsea 4-0 Spurs under Sherwood. AVB 27 points, Sherwood 29 points. These players just aren't up to it, they're good enough not to be getting ****ted regularly but they're not good enough to have us competing at the level we want/expect.

I really am amazed at how the players seem to be getting a pass, relatively speaking. They've been equally disappointung under both AVB and Sherwood. Emirates Marketing Project 6-0 Spurs under AVB, Spurs 1-5 Emirates Marketing Project under Sherwood. Spurs 0-5 Liverpool under AVB, Liverpool 4-0 under Sherwood. Spurs 0-3 West Ham under AVB, Chelsea 4-0 Spurs under Sherwood. AVB 27 points, Sherwood 29 points. These players just aren't up to it, they're good enough not to be getting ****ted regularly but they're not good enough to have us competing at the level we want/expect.

Agreed. Who would want any one of today's back four playing for them? I don't care who the manager is, these guys just can't play at this level.

Sherwood is by far the biggest problem right now. Only when he's been booted out of the club can we start dealing with other issues.

Quite right. Its the manager's job to mould players into a team and to get them to play to his potential. If he cant do that, for whatever reason, he's not the right man

Agree, I don't see much any real difference between the AVB side of this season (i.e. no Bale) and the Sherwood team that has followed. Same, limp d1ck performances.

There needs to be a strong, charismatic leader in charge of these players, whilst a few who have been stealing a living this season (Dawson and Lennon come to mind) need to be booted out.

We could do a lot worse than bring Harry back and allow him to sign the players that he wants to sign, be that £20m transfers or old pros on a free.

LvG, we should snap his hand off if he wants the job. We need a proper boss who is big enough to let Levy know what the score is and what we need to do as a club. Some of these players could be dragged along, a few just need shipping out.

Sherwood's record since his Chelsea post match rant..

Won 1
Draw 1
Lost 3

Back