• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sherwood Out!

Well it certainly WASNT "attacking" I'll grant you that!

How would you describe it ? Maybe possession obsession, perhaps.

Controlled. Playing it on our terms. Attacking at the right times, containing at the right times.

Winning.

...I am so sad he's gone. So so sad.

Controlled. Playing it on our terms. Attacking at the right times, containing at the right times.

Winning.

But GONE he is. Get over it and move on. Who knows what the future might hold. It may even be better than:

Arsnl 0-1
Man c 0-6
Liverpool 0-5
Wet spam 0-3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0-1

That's really winning that is.

We have a good squad. We just need to find the right combination and style that suits us.

Time to move on.

Winning.

I am sad it didnt work out........we need a hero to make us forget Levy,Arry & AVB.

otherwise all threads go down the route of........

-attacking levy for his strategy
-unsure whether we have done the right thing getting shot of avb
-pining after arry debating how good he was

AVB will flourish but he needs to stay away from uk......

those hammerings were unnaceptable though.......made his position untenable.

I am sad it didnt work out........we need a hero to make us forget Levy,Arry & AVB.

otherwise all threads go down the route of........

-attacking levy for his strategy
-unsure whether we have done the right thing getting shot of avb
-pining after arry debating how good he was

AVB will flourish but he needs to stay away from uk......

those hammerings were unnaceptable though.......made his position untenable.

One of those hammering was against a team that has owned almost all-comers to theor ground this season, including the league leaders and the champions. The other one, went from being a comprehensive defeat to a hammering once we went down to ten men.

Imagine if Wenger was sacked after the 8-2 against Manure; now THAT was a hammering

But GONE he is. Get over it and move on. Who knows what the future might hold. It may even be better than:

Arsnl 0-1
Man c 0-6
Liverpool 0-5
Wet spam 0-3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0-1

That's really winning that is.

We have a good squad. We just need to find the right combination and style that suits us.

Time to move on.

When our season is over after getting out-fought and out-thought by Arsenal in the FA Cup you'll look back at this as being nothing more than a few bumps on a long roller-coaster

One of those hammering was against a team that has owned almost all-comers to theor ground this season, including the league leaders and the champions. The other one, went from being a comprehensive defeat to a hammering once we went down to ten men.

Imagine if Wenger was sacked after the 8-2 against Manure; now THAT was a hammering

I dont like it either and the 8-2 comparison is a very good point but like Pirate said its done now....the cats amongst the pixies........

I more than most wanted AVB to build something special here...........

the pool game though.....our players look like they had dodgy lasagne & galloping dog rot........we were so off the pace it was really bad.......look I hate the uncertainty and divide between our supporters at the moment....but avb & arry are history now............ we have to try and be positive and find a workable solution (not that we would all agree what that is) for the future.

When our season is over after getting out-fought and out-thought by Arsenal in the FA Cup you'll look back at this as being nothing more than a few bumps on a long roller-coaster

I wouldn't have expected to win at Arsnl in the FA cup - with or without AVB.

And more significantly, especially not without Bale.

I wouldn't have expected to win at Arsnl in the FA cup - with or without AVB.

And more significantly, especially not without Bale.

agree with this......besides there is still europa league....no reason we cant have a good go at that.......may as well!!!!

agree with this......besides there is still europa league....no reason we cant have a good go at that.......may as well!!!!

That's it. Some positivity. The future's bright - it may even be orange ( oblique reference to frank de boer!)

We will 'av a go', of course! And they'll run rings round us even more than they usually do. At least with AVB We had a manager that would have planned our fitness regime, our training etc to make sure we gave ourselves as good a chance as possible.
We'll be rudderless when we get there, and will get picked off, even worse than West Ham did yesterday

We will 'av a go', of course! And they'll run rings round us even more than they usually do. At least with AVB We had a manager that would have planned our fitness regime, our training etc to make sure we gave ourselves as good a chance as possible.
We'll be rudderless when we get there, and will get picked off, even worse than West Ham did yesterday

The way you are writing this stuff seems like you actually want it to happen. I remember us being completely toothless the last time we went to the Effemirates. Things may, just may, get better. Start to try and support your team.

come on baby...... a week is a long time in politics or football.....

we could be playing swashbuckling football come february.......you never know.......

point is we may have a new manager and on a run of results soon........I feel the same as you at the moment......deflated & broken that another dream has died........but the fat lady hasnt sung yet...only in your head........if we dont think our luck will change we may as well just jack it all in....lots to play for this season.........and you just know that spurs will raise your hopes again soon with some good peformances.......then let you down on the crest of the wave.........we dont get all the luck........supporting spurs is a rollercoaster.........wouldnt have it any other way............the bad times exist to make the the good times all the sweeter!!!!!!

The way you are writing this stuff seems like you actually want it to happen. I remember us being completely toothless the last time we went to the Effemirates. Things may, just may, get better. Start to try and support your team.

All those 'try and support your team' phrases are easy for YOU to come out with now isn't it? It was because I supported the team AND THE MANAGER that I feel so low about things. Of course I want to beat those Gooner cnuts, but we are a shambles right now and if you think we have a better chance now with our current set-up than with AVB then GHod for you.

nothing wrong with his support he's just down like most of us atm........

people react differently......come matchdays he's got the spurs itch!

come on baby...... a week is a long time in politics or football.....

we could be playing swashbuckling football come february.......you never know.......

point is we may have a new manager and on a run of results soon........I feel the same as you at the moment......deflated & broken that another dream has died........but the fat lady hasnt sung yet...only in your head........if we dont think our luck will change we may as well just jack it all in....lots to play for this season.........and you just know that spurs will raise your hopes again soon with some good peformances.......then let you down on the crest of the wave.........we dont get all the luck........supporting spurs is a rollercoaster.........wouldnt have it any other way............the bad times exist to make the the good times all the sweeter!!!!!!

Or...the small good times exist only to make the bad (and mostly self-inflicted) times more painful.

Yes, I'm glass half-empty right now. What a shambles!

Re: Temporary Tim

A question for the Sherwood doubters.

Would you be willing to accept Sherwood until the end of the season if it meant that we could get your first choice manager in the summer or would you prefer to get a fourth or fifth choice permanent manager now?

Back